What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    This iced coffee has way to little milk in it :( I wish everyone would agree to make it the same way when I order it the same way every time

the struggle is real, ain't it?
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I like Spotify new radio feature. Well it's kinda old news to me but I thought I'd mention it anyway
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    MFP take home thoughts: Cliques, pics and Sissy Spacek.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    5:00
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    whats on my mind lately is how we are going reduce the deficit here in the US of A. With all the attention taken off of what is important, we are missing some of the things that will be serious later.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I love my nails right now
  • _pi3_
    Options
    tamradrinking_0.gif?itok=aaunZqvv
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    When's my DQ getting here?!
  • _pi3_
    Options
    A man
  • Jonathanak6
    Jonathanak6 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Too much
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    whats on my mind lately is how we are going reduce the deficit here in the US of A. With all the attention taken off of what is important, we are missing some of the things that will be serious later.

What the average citizen should be most concerned with is taking back our political processes:

1) Get ALL money out of politics. Elected officials should NOT be for sale.
    2) Stop the practice of 'gerrymandering'. The people elect the representative, not the other way around.
    3) Remove and prevent all obstacles to voting and polling places. Access to balloting should be uniform.

Without taking control of these three issues, we the people will never be able to get anything else done.

I am heartened by the fact that even ONE person on MFP thinks about this stuff! And BTW...things are pretty damn serious NOW!
  • healthypelican
    healthypelican Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I wish I was cute/pretty/beautiful/hot. I don't like it when people imply I'm too ugly/stupid/whatever to be with who I'm into. Wish life would give me a break.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    How muchI love this video. It gives me the feels https://youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I wish I was cute/pretty/beautiful/hot. I don't like it when people imply I'm too ugly/stupid/whatever to be with who I'm into. Wish life would give me a break.

"Sexy is not a size. Every calorie is not a war. Your body is not a battleground. Your value is not measured in pounds. You are just as farking beautiful as every other woman."
  • healthypelican
    healthypelican Posts: 215 Member
    Options

"Sexy is not a size. Every calorie is not a war. Your body is not a battleground. Your value is not measured in pounds. You are just as farking beautiful as every other woman."

Its not my size, its my face. That, and I do not hold my weight well.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Tuesday. It can't come fast enough!!!!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I want to work out but I probably won't do much besides walking. I've had crappy sleep the past two weeks, and last night was terrible. I already feel like poo, so I know working out will only make it worse. Also, I want to eat, but I just did. Also my gallbladder is bothering me.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    gif.gif

This is so gross looking