What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I can’t believe the people of my state actually passed the law, I’m shocked.
    I thought we’d be the last one in the nation.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    Making mistakes...especially the kind where I can’t really decide if the decision is a mistake or not. I suppose only time will tell.

No decision is a mistake. It's a path we've chosen. Even if it doesn't turn out the way you've hoped doesn't mean it's a mistake. It molds you and you grow.

You’ve got a wonderful way with words. Thank you.

I've just been through a lot and had to find a different perspective before I drown... I drop down still every now and again.. but so far I've pulled myself back up every time. Always on my own.

I feel like I’m just a step behind you there. Still looking for that perspective that keeps me from drowning, but getting better at pulling myself up.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Making mistakes...especially the kind where I can’t really decide if the decision is a mistake or not. I suppose only time will tell.

No decision is a mistake. It's a path we've chosen. Even if it doesn't turn out the way you've hoped doesn't mean it's a mistake. It molds you and you grow.

You’ve got a wonderful way with words. Thank you.

I've just been through a lot and had to find a different perspective before I drown... I drop down still every now and again.. but so far I've pulled myself back up every time. Always on my own.

I feel like I’m just a step behind you there. Still looking for that perspective that keeps me from drowning, but getting better at pulling myself up.

Hang in there. It comes with practice. You will be a lot happier. Accept your decisions and stand by them . You care who you are. Doesn't mean you wont grow and change. But you will always be you and that is more than ok. It's amazing! <3:*
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

No decision is a mistake.

I bet I could make you change your mind.

B)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I had a dream and a few MFP members were in it. Now I'm going to think about that all day.

I've had those. :lol:
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Why are complete strangers trying to make my day bad?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Sinus headache :(
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    It feels good to say what was on my mind.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I don't expect to be anyones everything, but it would be nice to at least be a something.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I don't expect to be anyones everything, but it would be nice to at least be a something.

Youre my twin...so theres that :*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I need a project.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I need a project.

How about working to solve the volume mounting subpath issue for Kubernetes in the Apache OpenWhisk Deployment project? Join the Slack channel and I will see you there.
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thoughts, thoughts, thots, thoughts
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I need a project.

How about working to solve the volume mounting subpath issue for Kubernetes in the Apache OpenWhisk Deployment project? Join the Slack channel and I will see you there.

I would just mess it all up even more but I actually did google this to see what you were actually saying. lol I was thinking more of a wood working or hands on project, right now I am learning how to make all natural soaps. Still debating on buying the materials to try it.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Just one of those days...

xw6us9wtgce3.gif

Hugs
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I had salad for breakfast.
    I dunno.
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Is the feeling of my brain being fried after work actually my brain cells being killed?