What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    7civ42275tw7.jpeg

Wings won lunch battle...@latrat115 Moe’s for dinner?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Going on a trip. I just need about 7 outfits but I packed about 20. Just in case :D

@Maid_of_Mischief1

..... how many pairs of shoes?

one of these days, I'm just going to take a trip and then just buy everything I need when I arrive; no luggage whatsoever.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Going on a trip. I just need about 7 outfits but I packed about 20. Just in case :D

@Maid_of_Mischief1

one of these days, I'm just going to take a trip and then just buy everything I need when I arrive; no luggage whatsoever.

I couldn't do that when it comes to clothes, and I need my laptop/phone. Otherwise, I'm a very light traveler, in that I bring pretty much the essentials. Then, I make a stop and pick up things I need like shampoo, soap, etc. But, usually, I'm flying with just a backpack. Three days worth of clothes, anything more and I hit a laundromat.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    my vehicle
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

I always pack less than what I think I'll need: excise to go shopping!
  • smryan55
    smryan55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think that anyone that leaves their dogs in their vehicles when it's hot out should get their window busted. I can't believe how stupid some people can be.

agreed!!!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@Maid_of_Mischief1

I couldn't do that when it comes to clothes, and I need my laptop/phone. Otherwise, I'm a very light traveler, in that I bring pretty much the essentials. Then, I make a stop and pick up things I need like shampoo, soap, etc. But, usually, I'm flying with just a backpack. Three days worth of clothes, anything more and I hit a laundromat.

This is me. My best friend takes a dozen pairs of shoes every time she goes away for a weekend and is always aghast when I come to see her for 3-4 days and have nothing but a backpack.
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Missing my kiddos...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Is it 5 yet????
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    How hypocritical people can be. Particularly, when it comes to what they claim to be and how they act online.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I think that anyone that leaves their dogs in their vehicles when it's hot out should get their window busted. I can't believe how stupid some people can be.

Thank you!!!! Whilst walking our pup well before sundown yesterday, we'd happened upon a family who were picnicking by the boulders, poolside, who were more concerned about their lap dog barking at our puppy over how uncomfortable it must've been - closed in the parked family vehicle, zero shade parking space.

#HeatStrokeKills

The NHTSA heatstroke awareness challenge was amongst the first features on my feed earlier today, punctuating the obvious.

https://youtu.be/k6LqD5UpDKI
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    wondering how @xFunctionalStrengthx 's weigh in went....
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options

Ahh, I posted on my wall, and made a mention in the singles hangout. Posted a picture in the "Transformations Photo" thread too. Thanks for asking. :)

Here's my wall post:

For the weight loss challenge weigh-in today. It pretty much came down to myself and one other guy. For total bodyweight lost, he dropped 18.8% and I dropped 19.5%. Definitely a good challenge, and was a great start to dropping much needed weight. Especially with the work I'm involved with! I'm having a cheat day today, and will get back to it bright and early tomorrow morning. Still have a long way to go, and another three months with my trainer will just about put me there in time for my 47th..
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

Ahh, I posted on my wall, and made a mention in the singles hangout. Posted a picture in the "Transformations Photo" thread too. Thanks for asking. :)

Here's my wall post:

For the weight loss challenge weigh-in today. It pretty much came down to myself and one other guy. For total bodyweight lost, he dropped 18.8% and I dropped 19.5%. Definitely a good challenge, and was a great start to dropping much needed weight. Especially with the work I'm involved with! I'm having a cheat day today, and will get back to it bright and early tomorrow morning. Still have a long way to go, and another three months with my trainer will just about put me there in time for my 47th..

lol i don't know you but I kept seeing posts about it LOL I saw the transformations pics! awesome job!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options

Here's my wall post:

lol i don't know you but I kept seeing posts about it LOL I saw the transformations pics! awesome job!

Thanks. Was something heavily on my mind while I was winding down to it. I might've talked about it too much. :laugh:
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    7z75vqmikedi.jpeg
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

I give out free broken windows for anyone that would leave a pet or small child in a car on a warm day. Not even a little bit sorry.