What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    My car.
    I started hearing a faint high pitched kind of rolling whine coming from outside.
    I’m gonna guess wheel bearings.
    This does not make me a happy camper.

easy fix.

turn the stereo up loud enough to drown out the offending noise; problem solved.

Lol,
    Been doing that for a while,
    my answer to not hearing many things I want to drown out.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    There are two things I judge harshly on. The inability for one to admit that they are wrong, and the lack of courage to say "I'm sorry". That tells me all I need to know. Because we are all wrong at some point but not all of us are sorry.

Excessive pride and ego is harmful
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Thinking about things I shouldn't be thinking.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Things. Like stuff.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    This 90 year old lady spent the whole night telling me how badly I sing. So there’s that

Aaaw. But i love your voice...lol. kids and older folks say the darnest things :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Things that will get me jailed
    Things. Like stuff.

Dang, we should carpool.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Things that will get me jailed
    Things. Like stuff.

Dang, we should carpool.

We talked about this already. Im in. :#
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    This 90 year old lady spent the whole night telling me how badly I sing. So there’s that

lol i sang to my niece and she put her hand on my mouth and told me to stop

Haha, years ago I was slow dancing with my (ex)wife and started softly singing with the music. She stopped looked up at me and asked me to never sing to her again.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    A lot apparently. I've been losing sleep over something so minor. It could also be for a few reasons as well. I'm just hoping that I can get through today without much drama but I'm not sure if that's going to be happen.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Haha, years ago I was slow dancing with my (ex)wife and started softly singing with the music. She stopped looked up at me and asked me to never sing to her again.

Aww. I hate this
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

My daughter begs me to stop singing but if I get a song in my head, she can suggit
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Thinking about how I’m going to eat at my parents for Fourth of July and not totally blow my diet. We’re Greek, and they are old school Greek. Everything revolves around food. Don’t want to offend, and don’t want to eat 4000cals
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Thinking about how I’m going to eat at my parents for Fourth of July and not totally blow my diet. We’re Greek, and they are old school Greek. Everything revolves around food. Don’t want to offend, and don’t want to eat 4000cals

Yum jealous! The one thing i miss about my ex. Have some healthy choices and eat small portions. Eat some greek salad, feta, and spanikopita for me :)
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

My daughter begs me to stop singing but if I get a song in my head, she can suggit

My boys do the same...took my youngest and this girl he likes to see Jumanji a while back, he pulled me aside when we got to the theatre and asked me to stop singing “Body like a back Road.” I was embarrassing him... :/
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

ouch lol kinda adorable from a child kinda mean from a wife

Aww. I hate this

Haha, it was with good intentions. I really can't carry a tune at all. :laugh:
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

My girls will physically remove themselves from the situation if possible. Even more so if i'm dancing