Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I think of this a lot.

ofp0zpza8gkm.gif
    OooooooOooH Yeah!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Curious if my gf follows through and meets me for a trail run...or walk either way id prefer this over the pool and drinks she suggested.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    All the videos on Instagram of people hiding behind a blanket and then dropping it and disappearing to tease their pets.. I keep waiting for one of them to be a naked guy who drops the blanket but doesn’t disappear
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    All the videos on Instagram of people hiding behind a blanket and then dropping it and disappearing to tease their pets.. I keep waiting for one of them to be a naked guy who drops the blanket but doesn’t disappear

Hahahaha that would be awesome!! Any volunteers????
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

ROFL ... You have a durrrty mind. :tongue:
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Potato soup...cause potatos are life
  • caco_ethes
    Options

ROFL ... You have a durrrty mind. :tongue:

It’s more like a fear of mine :sweat_smile:
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Hahahaha that would be awesome!! Any volunteers????

@Caporegiem

Already done and posted to redtube. My pet armadillo was not impressed.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    BhutStough wrote: »
    Just found out a childhood friend of mine lost her 18 year old son Sunday. Can’t stop thinking about how she feels right now.

Thats horrible...my biggest fear :|
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I hate when people shoot off fireworks past 11 pm. Just about midnight and everyone is still going strong :expressionless:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I hate when people shoot off fireworks past 11 pm. Just about midnight and everyone is still going strong :expressionless:

why do you hate America ?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

You'd think our neighbors would be satisfied with the professional fireworks display. Nope. Loud canons (like war canons) and fire crackers which sound like unending farts are constantly being set off. No actual lights can be seen from our rooftop, so ....Hope they stop soon. Last night, they were at it until 1AM.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I need a vacation
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

why do you hate America ?

Cant wait for the next few days I'll enjoy random fireworks. I dont get the appeal.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I want to go swimming today.