Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    What oddities will we stumble upon today
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Just when I thought I’ve gotten an hour to myself to chill, my eldest is on her way here, babies in tow wanted me to babysit??? Not happening she only just picked them up from school she’s had all day to chill 😡
  • TheWorstOne
    TheWorstOne Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Why did I do this?
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    @New2ket0 wrote: »
    Just when I thought I’ve gotten an hour to myself to chill, my eldest is on her way here, babies in tow wanted me to babysit??? Not happening she only just picked them up from school she’s had all day to chill 😡

Put in a video tape, hit "play:" and go take a nap.

If only life was so simple 😔 it’s dinner time here , I’ll do dinner and sneak off for a nap , leave her to look after her own babies and her sister 👍😜
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    If the world were on a damn diet that would make my life a bit easier.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Interesting that both faith and fear share a common belief in something a person doesn't see, but more people fear things in life than believe in things. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was exactly the opposite?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Wish people would do what they say they're going to do.
  • safetysteve12
    safetysteve12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wanting someone to go get hot wings with.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Wanting someone to go get hot wings with.

*raises hand*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    enyaj99 wrote: »
    Thinking of my best friend, who's funeral was yesterday.

I'm sorry for your loss.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Interesting that both faith and fear share a common belief in something a person doesn't see, but more people fear things in life than believe in things. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was exactly the opposite?

Like anal probing aliens

I have it on good authority that it's actually the aliens who do the probing and not the other way around, so if you thought that you were going to pitch up on the saucer, well, fuhgeddaboudit!

Dreams..........crushed

Annnnnd that's why my nickname was "Moment Ruiner".

I gave you that nickname when I threw up all over you and your car so many years ago.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Like anal probing aliens

I have it on good authority that it's actually the aliens who do the probing and not the other way around, so if you thought that you were going to pitch up on the saucer, well, fuhgeddaboudit!

Dreams..........crushed

I gave you that nickname when I threw up all over you and your car so many years ago.

I can still hear the drunken slur, "I ssshhwear I haff NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gag reflux. Watch..."
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Like anal probing aliens

Dreams..........crushed

I can still hear the drunken slur, "I ssshhwear I haff NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gag reflux. Watch..."

I just choked on my lunch burrito.. coincidence?