What's on your mind?

1114011411143114511462786

Replies

  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Grow up! take responsibility for your life, I do love you to the moon and back, but you do need to man up! Stop making me feel miserable by giving up and giving in. :'(
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,764 Member
    c60lx1x85eod.jpg
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    c60lx1x85eod.jpg

    the-best-funny-pictures-of-best-tweets-funny-tweets-funniest-tweets.png
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,503 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Entering this thread I was going to say not much on my mind, but I just remembered something I needed to do.

    Its called getting old. :wink:

    I’ve done crossed that one off my list! And I’ll tell ya, it’s worth it. I can just sit back and bask in the glory of my wrinkliness, yell at children to get off my lawn, and reminisce of he good ole days when life was much simpler
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I feel like people who actively look for a boyfriend or girlfriend* are never going to be happy with whoever they end up with. The fact that people have long term success on dating sites or other venues where people are seeking out a mate blows my mind. IMO the best relationships are the ones where neither one is looking but they find themselves with each other and it just happens effortlessly.

    *literally talking about people who say they wish they had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Like any old one would do.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I feel like people who actively look for a boyfriend or girlfriend* are never going to be happy with whoever they end up with. The fact that people have long term success on dating sites or other venues where people are seeking out a mate blows my mind. IMO the best relationships are the ones where neither one is looking but they find themselves with each other and it just happens effortlessly.

    *literally talking about people who say they wish they had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Like any old one would do.

    I'm not looking for a boyfriend in fact the idea scares me. But I do understand the use of apps and such. As an adult with kids I dont know when or how I'd meet someone single...although those apps are filled with married men...haha... I think how you go about it may matters. Have your standards and keep to them. In real life you may accept or force a situation out of the "need" to have someone. Apps just allow more loonies in your life at a faster rate :#
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,491 Member
    edited October 2018
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Entering this thread I was going to say not much on my mind, but I just remembered something I needed to do.

    Its called getting old. :wink:

    I’ve done crossed that one off my list! And I’ll tell ya, it’s worth it. I can just sit back and bask in the glory of my wrinkliness, yell at children to get off my lawn, and reminisce of he good ole days when life was much simpler

    I just turned 50, I'm sure as the days pass, I'll be forgetting something else. Not all days were so simple in the good ole days, as I don't care too much about a lot things that I used to, its freeing for me to not carry around stuff I used worry about.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,562 Member
    :heart: :heart:
    @lstrat115 ...your PP...breast cancer...thank-you for the reminder

    :heart: Cori...I love and miss you, so very much...your spirit and personality are alive in my mind...and will never die
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 21,031 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Entering this thread I was going to say not much on my mind, but I just remembered something I needed to do.

    Its called getting old. :wink:

    I’ve done crossed that one off my list! And I’ll tell ya, it’s worth it. I can just sit back and bask in the glory of my wrinkliness, yell at children to get off my lawn, and reminisce of he good ole days when life was much simpler

    I just turned 50, I'm sure as the days pass, I'll be forgetting something else. Not all days were so simple in the good ole days, as I don't care too much about a lot things that I used to, its freeing for me to not carry around stuff I used worry about.

    Lol I understand ,, I just forgot what was on my mind !
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,491 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Entering this thread I was going to say not much on my mind, but I just remembered something I needed to do.

    Its called getting old. :wink:

    I’ve done crossed that one off my list! And I’ll tell ya, it’s worth it. I can just sit back and bask in the glory of my wrinkliness, yell at children to get off my lawn, and reminisce of he good ole days when life was much simpler

    I just turned 50, I'm sure as the days pass, I'll be forgetting something else. Not all days were so simple in the good ole days, as I don't care too much about a lot things that I used to, its freeing for me to not carry around stuff I used worry about.

    Lol I understand ,, I just forgot what was on my mind !

    lol It will come back to you or it may it not. If it doesn't come back to you it must not be that important right? :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,491 Member
    I found a baby lizard, sooo tiny, in my bedroom. Wonder how long it'd been roaming the hardwoods in the house?

    No luck catching it yet. I hope my cats don't have their way with it before I can find it again..I hope I can.

    #savethebabylizzard

    #hashtagsdontworkhere
  • tams_89
    tams_89 Posts: 2,810 Member
    Saturday :p
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 21,031 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Entering this thread I was going to say not much on my mind, but I just remembered something I needed to do.

    Its called getting old. :wink:

    I’ve done crossed that one off my list! And I’ll tell ya, it’s worth it. I can just sit back and bask in the glory of my wrinkliness, yell at children to get off my lawn, and reminisce of he good ole days when life was much simpler

    I just turned 50, I'm sure as the days pass, I'll be forgetting something else. Not all days were so simple in the good ole days, as I don't care too much about a lot things that I used to, its freeing for me to not carry around stuff I used worry about.

    Lol I understand ,, I just forgot what was on my mind !

    lol It will come back to you or it may it not. If it doesn't come back to you it must not be that important right? :smiley:

    Yep That's the Way I figure it, That way I don't worry about as much :):)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    really excited to see this one. i'll be gone on a camping trip thanksgiving week when it comes out but should be home by black friday. i think im gonna have to go out and see it then regardless of the crowds.

  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,580 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    really excited to see this one. i'll be gone on a camping trip thanksgiving week when it comes out but should be home by black friday. i think im gonna have to go out and see it then regardless of the crowds.


    Without reading your actual post. .. I got all excited ... Grhhhh ... November 21. 😠😡
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 267,370 Member
    Just trying to figure out how I'm supposed to stay strong when I feel so lost and weak.

    Big hugs🤗 Youll get through it, you've survived 100% of the bad days. :)