What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Watching scary shows alone is not a fantastic idea

When I got my first apartment I used to stay up late watching “I survived”. It would always be stories about women were attacked in their homes and nearly bludgeoned to death. Guess who adopted a giant breed dog shortly after? That’s right, this girl.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I didnt win lol

Power Balls up to 620mil

I feel like a cave man chasing a mastadon I couldn't take down anyway lol
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    4nksm4pk7gwj.gif
    o6dgxl86xzki.gif
    t43duknmy43a.gif
    hipfb63maglt.gif
    qtwbrfmqyf3j.gif

Why is grandpa shark the same as daddy shark?

It's Craster shark doo doo....
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    5opuhdqwi5mm.png

I can't decide if it's more disturbing that someone worries about this or that kangaroos are going to invade my state. Now that's on my mind. :angry:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I didnt win lol

Power Balls up to 620mil

I feel like a cave man chasing a mastadon I couldn't take down anyway lol

I was playing for the 1.6 billion

1.6!?! 😱...

You mean this whole time I was buying for the wro... 😥😂
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    5opuhdqwi5mm.png

This is exactly why I have my Kangaroo stick and practice with it every day.

ic30nkkvzx9s.gif
  • CJKopp
    CJKopp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What's on your mind? That is a loaded question lol - My mind is racing with thought of worry about my son's future, my mother and father's aging process and a worry that I am not enough. Always feeling that I need to do more. Working on my emotional eating lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    CJKopp wrote: »
    What's on your mind? That is a loaded question lol - My mind is racing with thought of worry about my son's future, my mother and father's aging process and a worry that I am not enough. Always feeling that I need to do more. Working on my emotional eating lol

I'm thinking about dogs wearing wigs.

bdynrp76jyuk.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    let's say you make good money at your job, bills paid on time, not a ton of debt, etc.

but you're walking along the street one day and you see a hundred dollar bill on the ground.
    you'd still pick it up right?

well there you go, that's why people cheat.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    let's say you make good money at your job, bills paid on time, not a ton of debt, etc.

but you're walking along the street one day and you see a hundred dollar bill on the ground.

I would assume i was on a hidden camera show and make an exaggerated effort to find the owner and then finish up by slipping it into a homeless person’s bag while they slept but I’m not sure where that puts me in your analogy
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »

I would assume i was on a hidden camera show and make an exaggerated effort to find the owner and then finish up by slipping it into a homeless person’s bag while they slept but I’m not sure where that puts me in your analogy

ew gross