What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    let's say you make good money at your job, bills paid on time, not a ton of debt, etc.

but you're walking along the street one day and you see a hundred dollar bill on the ground.
    you'd still pick it up right?

well there you go, that's why people cheat.

your wife is gonna be alot more mad at you than your wallet. Just so you know...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    let's say you make good money at your job, bills paid on time, not a ton of debt, etc.

but you're walking along the street one day and you see a hundred dollar bill on the ground.

i got a better analogy

you make good money at your job, bills paid on time, not a ton of debt, etc.

but you're closing out your drawer one day and it’s $100 up.

if u keep it might be free money, but u will sweat every day that your boss will find out and youll lose your job

and then u might feel guilty anyways, just carry it with u, even if u never get found out

listen Janice- i told you didn't take the money from the drawer at the end of the shift last night. i think you miscounted and it was short from before my shift when you put it in the register for me. you can go ahead and write me up if you want but I'm gonna talk to corporate about this. they got the security footage and can prove it do you really want me to have to call them?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

i got a better analogy

you make good money at your job, bills paid on time, not a ton of debt, etc.

but you're closing out your drawer one day and it’s $100 up.

if u keep it might be free money, but u will sweat every day that your boss will find out and youll lose your job

and then u might feel guilty anyways, just carry it with u, even if u never get found out

listen Janice- i told you didn't take the money from the drawer at the end of the shift last night. i think you miscounted and it was short from before my shift when you put it in the register for me. you can go ahead and write me up if you want but I'm gonna talk to corporate about this. they got the security footage and can prove it do you really want me to have to call them?

awfully defensive for a dude who all the sudden acting like u rich and ducking around corners shifty eyed

you know what? go ahead and write me up i don't even care. i already got a full time job why would i wanna steal from this place? i been working here part time for 3 years straight now and i ain't ever stolen before. you're so wrong lmfao

*clocks out and heads to liquor store with new crisp $100 in wallet*
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    you know what? go ahead and write me up i don't even care.

giphy.gif

• empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    5opuhdqwi5mm.png

I can't decide if it's more disturbing that someone worries about this or that kangaroos are going to invade my state. Now that's on my mind. :angry:

Go Kangaroos!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, thanks???????
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    5opuhdqwi5mm.png

I can't decide if it's more disturbing that someone worries about this or that kangaroos are going to invade my state. Now that's on my mind. :angry:

Go Kangaroos!!!!!!!!!!

You know that this made me laugh out loud

Gee, thanks?????
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    How I'd really like to wake up some morning and feel happy.

The key is going to bed happy <3

That would be nice too.

Do I have to leave lullabyes? BECAUSE I WILL!