What's on your mind?

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    BW__NOT wrote: »
    I really hope they never develop " plant based cheese "!

Boy are you in for a disappointment if you ever look at the "free from" section in the supermarket

:laugh: vegan cheese galore.
  • TheHeathenHiker
    TheHeathenHiker Posts: 36 Member
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Discuss anything you want... Talk about anything you... Encourage one another...

I'm usually thinking about sex.
  • TheHeathenHiker
    TheHeathenHiker Posts: 36 Member
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Discuss anything you want... Talk about anything you... Encourage one another...

I'm usually thinking about sex.

Lucky i keep it to myself...
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    out of sight, out of mind

or

absence makes the heart grow fonder

?

i assume people forget completely about me within 48 hours kinda like food poisoning

nope. not even
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    I keep thinking about my vanilla almond butter and jelly sandwich and drooling. I'm not even hungry yet!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    ^^Well your gonna be :)
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I’m wondering how people manage to spend so much time on MFP during the workday and how short their day would be if they just banged it out and were allowed to leave. Maybe it’s a conspiracy to keep us Internet addicted and keep MFP afloat.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I’m wondering how people manage to spend so much time on MFP during the workday and how short their day would be if they just banged it out and were allowed to leave. Maybe it’s a conspiracy to keep us Internet addicted and keep MFP afloat.

Its the new world order
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

or

?

i assume people forget completely about me within 48 hours kinda like food poisoning

Not a snowballs chance that you are forgettable in anyway.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    You ever wonder if cats see ghosts? I'm in a silent house, not even the a/c or furnace are on, and the cat is staring at "nothing", keeps looking around and staring intensely at "nothing", all wild eyed.

Now if ghosts were real and all the people/animals that ever died were here and we just can see them, we'd probably be shoulder to shoulder, waist deep (at least) in ghosts.

Animals do see spirits.
    Dogs don't always bark at nothing.
    I wouldn't worry unless cat starts hissing.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member

or

?

I believe if that absence is met with pure joy and exhilaration on both parts then yes, the heart grows fonder. If it's met with doubt or uncertainty or awkwardness, it's an Out of Sight, Out of Mind kinda deal.
    Nobody willingly leaves what they love.