What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Excuses are like *kitten* ....they stink and everyone has one

Kittens do NOT stink! You take that back!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    All the candy I'll be stealing, I mean... all the candy I have to declare unsafe to eat for my kids later 😋
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

One of my favourites. I'm going to watch it today as I lounge... and maybe Edward scissorhands too :)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

One of my favourites. I'm going to watch it today as I lounge... and maybe Edward scissorhands too :)

I see his face and hear this:

https://youtu.be/MhfuuKiTcYQ
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

So sad what happened to that family... No male bloodline left...

Acting was part of their family probably more so than martial arts...

Bruce Lee was born an American because his father was performing in San Francisco for Chinese theater when his mother went into labor.

He wanted to be an actor like his father and Brandon Lee followed their footsteps

Atleast I'm pretty sure that's how it happened
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Since it is Halloween, I was thinking about my first Siamese cat. He was very social and loved people. So on Halloween, he enjoyed getting into the window next to the door and seeing the kids come up the walk to the door. And the kids loved seeing him. I used to take off early from work, so I could be there for the littlest trick or treaters. Since we left that house, in 1988, we have never had another trick or treater. Our other houses have been on long dark streets where the houses were far apart, and the kids would rather hit the townhouses where they could get a lot of loot without as much effort.

The other thing I am thinking about is the potential for severe weather tomorrow. I have to go to Montgomery tomorrow, and I hate to be far from home if we are going to have really bad weather.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Since it is Halloween, I was thinking about my first Siamese cat. He was very social and loved people. So on Halloween, he enjoyed getting into the window next to the door and seeing the kids come up the walk to the door. And the kids loved seeing him. I used to take off early from work, so I could be there for the littlest trick or treaters. Since we left that house, in 1988, we have never had another trick or treater. Our other houses have been on long dark streets where the houses were far apart, and the kids would rather hit the townhouses where they could get a lot of loot without as much effort.

The other thing I am thinking about is the potential for severe weather tomorrow. I have to go to Montgomery tomorrow, and I hate to be far from home if we are going to have really bad weather.

Aww. That's the most wholesome thing I've seen all day.

Good luck on your travels tomorrow. Stay safe.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Wondering if I missed something. One of my notifications disappeared.

Was it in say it?

What happened to say it???
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

thread nuked.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Was it in say it?

What happened to say it???

I cant say it

I guess some things are just better left unsaid
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    A coach mini mouse purse?...
    Too little girl or Yes!

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options