What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    After last night's drama which lasted unit 2am today ... I am mentally exhausted.

...Food .. Sleep.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

for what

For posting David S. Pumpkins. It's not Halloween without him.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    When I encounter others different from me, not in race or ethnicity, but rather tastes in music and pop culture likes/dislikes, for example. I start to wonder if I'm odd. I don't get a lot of references and I end up googling more than I care to admit.
  • cee134
    Options
    bzu6855da57g.jpg
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    When I encounter others different from me, not in race or ethnicity, but rather tastes in music and pop culture likes/dislikes, for example. I start to wonder if I'm the odd one. I don't get a lot of references and I end up googling more than I care to admit.

Yeah. Sorta like when you're working in a smallish enclosed workspace with a 25 year old wearing horn rimmed glasses and a nose ring who listens to hip hop for 8 hours straight on her iPhone and thinks she's doing everyone else a favor by letting them hear it instead of using her ear buds.
  • cee134
    Options
    What's fun about a smaller size candy???
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

You can stuff more into your face at the same time without feeling guilty about it

giggity
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    When I encounter others different from me, not in race or ethnicity, but rather tastes in music and pop culture likes/dislikes, for example. I start to wonder if I'm the odd one. I don't get a lot of references and I end up googling more than I care to admit.

Yeah. Sorta like when you're working in a smallish enclosed workspace with a 25 year old wearing horn rimmed glasses and a nose ring who listens to hip hop for 8 hours straight on her iPhone and thinks she's doing everyone else a favor by letting them hear it instead of using her ear buds.

You said my glasses and piercings were cute!?
  • cee134
    Options

You can stuff more into your face at the same time without feeling guilty about it

I meant the packaging is smaller but the candy is the same size but much less of it. That's not fun at all :frowning:
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

You said my glasses and piercings were cute!?

I thought you needed extra thick lenses which could only be supported with sturdy horn rims after that unfortunate soldering accident when you were trying to deface that promise ring your ex gave you when you found out it was only gold plated.

The piercings I knew nothing about and I can't be held responsible.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I have a tentative date tomorrow. :)
  • cee134
    Options
    I have a tentative date tomorrow. :)

A good way to get to know your date is to ask about their first pet, favorite movie & mom’s maiden name, then login and read all their emails.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    When I encounter others different from me, not in race or ethnicity, but rather tastes in music and pop culture likes/dislikes, for example. I start to wonder if I'm odd. I don't get a lot of references and I end up googling more than I care to admit.

This is me too. Most pop culture references fly over my head, probably because I’ve never had a tv and I don’t listen to the radio. I’ve always been aware/annoyed that people thought i was a stereotypical dumb blonde when really I just didn’t spend my childhood in front of a tv. 😑
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This is me too. Most pop culture references fly over my head, probably because I’ve never had a tv and I don’t listen to the radio. I’ve always been aware/annoyed that people thought i was a stereotypical dumb blonde when really I just didn’t spend my childhood in front of a tv. 😑

..... this post is So Raven.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

You’re the worst
  • cee134
    edited November 2018
    Options

It's time to play the game, Does Taco know what we are talking about:

Do you pity the fool?
    Is knowing half the battle?
    Alf?
    What color are Smurfs?
    Who was saved by the bell?
    Don't have a - what, man? A) horse B ) cow C) elephant D) taco
    How many Friends were in Friends?
    Who got into one little fight and had to move to Bel-Air?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

You’re the worst

my work here is done.