What's on your mind?

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I should really stay home, and catch up on my chores, but the river is calling my name. 🚣‍♀️

Chanting ... River! River! River!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Why is everyone asleep

I saw your doppelganger out and about the other day!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    What's on my mind is that all the other women here (and that I encounter) seem to not have much in the way (or any) forehead creases, yet mine are massive. Now it's all I can see or think about and it's bothering me. They are a permanent fixture on my face and now I have to see them every time I look in a mirror. I can't unsee them.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2019
    What's on my mind is that all the other women here (and that I encounter) seem to not have much in the way (or any) forehead creases, yet mine are massive. Now it's all I can see or think about and it's bothering me. They are a permanent fixture on my face and now I have to see them every time I look in a mirror. I can't unsee them.
    Retinoids and filters 😆

ETA: i mean, that’s one way
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    After watching a video of a guy turning a bolt into an amazing ring, my kid decided to get out his gear. Guess what's on my mind is how crazy it'd be if he could
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    1k8g2rijw4e8.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Retinoids and filters 😆

I take retinoids for acne. Hasn't done much for my massive forehead creases. The filters I can grant you. Still, kinda depressing.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Retinoids and filters 😆

I take retinoids for acne. Hasn't done much for my massive forehead creases. The filters I can grant you. Still, kinda depressing.

Ive seen your selfies. I didn’t notice creases. But I guess we’re all self-conscious about our own perceived flaws.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

I have very overactive muscles in my forehead and my deep creases were all i ever noticed either. I was doing some laser treatments on some hyperpigmentation on my face a few years ago and i asked if there was anything they could do about it. They suggested botox. At first i was like uhh nope, i don’t want to look permanently frozen, but they explained the process way more in depth so i tried it. Two years later I’m still getting it done 🤦🏼‍♀️

Probably seems vain i guess. It was such a constant thing on my mind that i was just relieved there was something i could try. The first few times i had some lowering of my brows and almost quit doing it but they said they just needed to tweak where they injected it. I was also pleasantly surprised to learn that i can still retain lots of movement in my face. My kids still definitely know when im giving them a mom scowl. And my face doesn’t feel frozen or numb or anything.

Side bonus: it makes my tension headaches so much better. I used to massage my forehead all the time because it was constantly aching. Technically i could probably see a dr about it so i could get botox covered by my insurance but I’m too embarrassed and/or lazy to go to that level of work. It costs me a little more (but not much more) than what i used to spend on the bazillions of creams I bought to try to fix it before but at least botox is actually effective🤷🏼‍♀️😁
  • your_future_ex_wife
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I have very overactive muscles in my forehead and my deep creases were all i ever noticed either. I was doing some laser treatments on some hyperpigmentation on my face a few years ago and i asked if there was anything they could do about it. They suggested botox. At first i was like uhh nope, i don’t want to look permanently frozen, but they explained the process way more in depth so i tried it. Two years later I’m still getting it done 🤦🏼‍♀️

Probably seems vain i guess. It was such a constant thing on my mind that i was just relieved there was something i could try. The first few times i had some lowering of my brows and almost quit doing it but they said they just needed to tweak where they injected it. I was also pleasantly surprised to learn that i can still retain lots of movement in my face. My kids still definitely know when im giving them a mom scowl. And my face doesn’t feel frozen or numb or anything.

Side bonus: it makes my tension headaches so much better. I used to massage my forehead all the time because it was constantly aching. Technically i could probably see a dr about it so i could get botox covered by my insurance but I’m too embarrassed and/or lazy to go to that level of work. It costs me a little more (but not much more) than what i used to spend on the bazillions of creams I bought to try to fix it before but at least botox is actually effective🤷🏼‍♀️😁

Now i want this
  • caco_ethes
    edited August 2019

Now i want this

You spelled me too wrong 😆

Edit: omg! This is a reference to your comment about not wanting to always say ‘me too’ to my posts, not a beachy way of insinuating that you have it done, i hope that’s clear 😅😅

Also I highly recommend it even as a preventative measure! Preventing damage is always more effective than repairing it
  • your_future_ex_wife

Now i want this

Edit: omg! This is a reference to your comment about not wanting to always say ‘me too’ to my posts, not a beachy way of insinuating that you have it done, i hope that’s clear 😅😅

Also I highly recommend it even as a preventative measure! Preventing damage is always more effective than repairing it

Calm the *kitten* down. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣. I get the reference ❤️
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I got accepted so I'm a mix of "Awesome" and "oh crap"
  • caco_ethes

Now i want this

Someone else reading it might not be so understanding 😌
  • your_future_ex_wife

Now i want this

You ARE empathetic. 🤗
  • caco_ethes
    edited August 2019

Now i want this

I was just drafting a harshly worded and vaguely threatening PM for picking on my gf

To your senator? 😲 or

Edit: oh to me? Whatcha sending me a love note for? 🥰
  • your_future_ex_wife

Now i want this

I was just drafting a harshly worded and vaguely threatening PM for picking on my gf

DIS ME!
  • caco_ethes
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I got accepted so I'm a mix of "Awesome" and "oh crap"

I don’t know what this means so this is me asking what this means
  • your_future_ex_wife
    I am going to stop posting between sets because what I mean as a little silliness is coming off short. Sorry folks. Please accept my apology
  • caco_ethes

Now i want this

You ARE empathetic. 🤗

DONT JUDGE ME