Options

Replies

• empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options
    I said m a m i e

I don’t have my reading glasses but I think you said m a r n i e

Different woman

I saw Mamie, so I was confused when he said Marnie.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    I said m a m i e

I don’t have my reading glasses but I think you said m a r n i e

Different woman

I saw Mamie, so I was confused when he said Marnie.

Same.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    Food and sleep or sleep and food, I'm not picky.

You sleep better on a full belly...

True. Pho Tai it is. Then bed.
    Yummo
    I LOVE THIS GAME!

What game?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    is there a glitch in the matrix?

x11odu5arac9.png

There were always 2. One got shut down earlier this month and disappeared. People started using the 2nd thread when that happened. Drama ensued and it ended up being closed for clean up this week. MFP then decided to confuse everyone and reopened both.
    Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

A well known technique to gain quick acceptance for new, but experienced forum members is to find currently extremely popular threads and create duplicates to try and draw attention to themselves. Been used many-a-time over the years here.

Interesting! I never understood it but that makes sense. I assumed they were too noobie to figure out how to search forum topics.

Same. So I believe this is the original and we should abandon the other thread.
    All in favor, leave me a hug.

I should point out that this thread also started that way.... as it is not the original but a copy too.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

x11odu5arac9.png

There were always 2. One got shut down earlier this month and disappeared. People started using the 2nd thread when that happened. Drama ensued and it ended up being closed for clean up this week. MFP then decided to confuse everyone and reopened both.

A well known technique to gain quick acceptance for new, but experienced forum members is to find currently extremely popular threads and create duplicates to try and draw attention to themselves. Been used many-a-time over the years here.

Interesting! I never understood it but that makes sense. I assumed they were too noobie to figure out how to search forum topics.

I should point out that this thread also started that way.... as it is not the original but a copy too.

Oy vey!

I tried.
  • cee134
    edited January 2019
    Options

x11odu5arac9.png

Oy vey!

I tried.

The other thread is a lot of fun too. Maybe we need more What's On Your Mind threads?
  • RomaineCalm
    edited January 2019
    Options

x11odu5arac9.png

Oy vey!

I tried.

The other thread a lot of fun too. Maybe we need more What's On Your Mind threads?

They all need different punctuation to tell them apart.
    So far we have:
    What's on your mind
    What's on your mind?

Maybe we need:
    What's on your mind?!

You know, to create a sense of urgency.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Australia Day celebrations :) 🇦🇺🐨
  • cee134
    Options

x11odu5arac9.png

Oy vey!

I tried.

The other thread a lot of fun too. Maybe we need more What's On Your Mind threads?

So far we have:
    What's on your mind
    What's on your mind?

Maybe we need:
    What's on your mind?!

I was thinking What's On Your Mind III

or something that will really stand out: What's On You're Mind
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

x11odu5arac9.png

Oy vey!

I tried.

So far we have:
    What's on your mind
    What's on your mind?

Maybe we need:
    What's on your mind?!

I was thinking What's On Your Mind III

or something that will really stand out: What's On You're Mind

Only do this if you hate me.
    *shutters*
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member