Tankiscool wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    *kitten* Zion Williams!

d460rts8pcmn.jpg

Williamson*

Impressed you knew who that was 😛

Dude, I suck with names. However, Zion is the best player in college basketball, BUT is also a once and a generation level player.

Most def Did you see the UNC game were is shoe gave out and the price of those tickets alone?

I saw his shoe give out, and I see him destroying Syracuse right now.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I want to go home
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Zombie creating fungi
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Zombie creating fungi

Intrigued
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?

my money's on cordyceps
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Zombie creating fungi

Intrigued

https://youtu.be/r4TeOa4liDs

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited March 2019
    Thinking of friends and family in Christchurch following the shooting at the Masjid Al Noor Mosque near Dean Ave. Please activate and follow a Crisis Response page to determine your loved ones safety status.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Thoughts and cares are for New Zealand right now.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Me too.. it's terrible :'(
  • no1elseislikeme
    no1elseislikeme Posts: 69 Member
    I’m watching Rupaul’s Drag Race and I’m thinking about how poorly one team did this week and how absolutely stunning some of the looks on the runway are.
  • OkChargerFan2
    OkChargerFan2 Posts: 55 Member
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the fly.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member

Me too.. it's terrible :'(

I haven’t heard anything. I’ll have to check out the news.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Writing a twitter-sized story with the word "Crave" in it, I feel like this one should be easier than it is so far
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    I'm not advocating for discriminating against older people in the workplace. If they can do the job, I'm all for it.
    But there is someone here who should really retire and is so slow to get anything done, does not 100% get the concept of email, and you have to repeat things multiple times for them to get it.
    I just have to bite my tongue because I get so frustrated.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I'm not advocating for discriminating against older people in the workplace. If they can do the job, I'm all for it.
    But there is someone here who should really retire and is so slow to get anything done, does not 100% get the concept of email, and you have to repeat things multiple times for them to get it.

One day, dis be me...
    And just to drive everyone crazy... 😂
  • iMago

yeah there's def a point when it's obvious that some people just ain't with the times no more.

i had to talk to a lady the other day who didn't know how to screenshot something on her work computer to email to me. she literally couldn't find windows Snipping Tool. even though we all have the same workstations and so i know its installed on her computer. i even told her how to search for the program and she was just like "no its not on my computer".

at one point she told me she'd take a picture of her screen with the issue showing, and send it to me via text on my personal phone.
    i just told her, yknow, "no, im not giving out my personal number for anything work related here"

she legitimately got mad at me over it

about an hour later, she somehow managed to print out a physical copy of her screen showing the issue, which she then used a network scanner to copy back to pdf, which she then emailed to me.

^ she did all that but couldn't just take a screenshot with snipping tool.

she's only late 50-ish as well.
  • iMago
    iMago wrote: »

yeah there's def a point when it's obvious that some people just ain't with the times no more.

i had to talk to a lady the other day who didn't know how to screenshot something on her work computer to email to me. she literally couldn't find windows Snipping Tool. even though we all have the same workstations and so i know its installed on her computer. i even told her how to search for the program and she was just like "no its not on my computer".

at one point she told me she'd take a picture of her screen with the issue showing, and send it to me via text on my personal phone.
    i just told her, yknow, "no, im not giving out my personal number for anything work related here"

she legitimately got mad at me over it

about an hour later, she somehow managed to print out a physical copy of her screen showing the issue, which she then used a network scanner to copy back to pdf, which she then emailed to me.

^ she did all that but couldn't just take a screenshot with snipping tool.

she's only late 50-ish as well.

dis me

almost

pqAmUAK.gif