What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    I don't know what happened here but it looks like Disney just cut-and-pasted Will Smith's face onto this CGI genie

riwumdlig10g.jpg

if you think that's bad, just wait until you hear Seth Rogen doing his stupid laugh in the Lion King movie. because you know he will.

Oh man he's Pumbaa so he 100% will

I feel like they are trying to ruin my childhood!
    I haven't been able to bring myself to watching any of the newer versions of these movies with real people.

the beauty and the beast movie was actually pretty good.
    but that's just because they had my boy Luke Evans playing Gaston

Yeah he really carried that movie... He was my sons and I's favorite...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I don't know what happened here but it looks like Disney just cut-and-pasted Will Smith's face onto this CGI genie

riwumdlig10g.jpg

if you think that's bad, just wait until you hear Seth Rogen doing his stupid laugh in the Lion King movie. because you know he will.

I haven't been able to bring myself to watching any of the newer versions of these movies with real people.

yeah he actually did a really good job playing a "funny-ish" character who also had to be menacing from one scene to the next.

Dan Stevens as the Beast was really good too, but he was just cgi for whole movie basically so he didn't really get a chance to do much "personally" i guess.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

riwumdlig10g.jpg

Aladdin does look pretty cool honestly.. And I like the way they made the kid all Assassins Creed like 😂..

But let's get one thing straight... The "live action" lion king is still animated 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

riwumdlig10g.jpg

yeah he actually did a really good job playing a "funny-ish" character who also had to be menacing from one scene to the next.

Dan Stevens as the Beast was really good too, but he was just cgi for whole movie basically so he didn't really get a chance to do much "personally" i guess.

Dude... Gaston totally needs his on stand-alone movie... A trilogy even...

Hella Beauty and the Beast told from his perspective... Like Wicked 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    My mind is spinning, I can't even think.
    I feel like I was just attacked by a swarm of children...they are so fast moving, and loud and have no concept of personal space.
    Help!
  • iMago
    Options

riwumdlig10g.jpg

i unironically consider him the real hero of that movie. he was a jerk about things yeah but he was also the only one who was willing to take care of business and sort out the beast "problem"
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

riwumdlig10g.jpg

i unironically consider him the real hero of that movie. he was a jerk about things yeah but he was also the only one who was willing to take care of business and sort out the beast "problem"

I could write an essay on what's wrong with Gaston but Luke Evans is fiiiiiiiiiiiiine

I always felt inexorably attracted to gaston and thought the beast was kind of a big whiner
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

riwumdlig10g.jpg

caco_ethes wrote: »

riwumdlig10g.jpg

I could write an essay on what's wrong with Gaston but Luke Evans is fiiiiiiiiiiiiine

I always felt inexorably attracted to gaston and thought the beast was kind of a big whiner

Ikr... Let's not forget that the Beast was a total pick before the witch taught him a lesson and made him all Emo 😂...
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

riwumdlig10g.jpg

And here I was kinda crushing on LeFou. 😂 not the first gay boi I fell for, either.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

riwumdlig10g.jpg

And here I was kinda crushing on LeFou. 😂 not the first gay boi I fell for, either.

i liked lumière tbh :love:

riwumdlig10g.jpg

riwumdlig10g.jpg

Ikr... Let's not forget that the Beast was a total pick before the witch taught him a lesson and made him all Emo 😂...

and the beast didnt let a homeless lady in who showed up on his doorstep i mean i woudnt either bc what if she a psycho?

I 1000% believe Gaston, would have let that poor woman in 😂...

Not sure I would either tho 😂... At least not without a kitchen knife within reach...

#mamadidntraisenofool
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    My mind is being torn apart about the need for a muse, or the need to feel what you're writing, vs the ability to mechanically build something that feels numb but is well done

I used my first ever muse to pen a thread yesterday.
    It's not a literary masterpiece, but if it brought a smile to someone's face, then I'm happy.

Ugh do not make me bust out a heart or two you jerk 😑😑

I'm the jerkiest jerk that ever je.... um, hmmm...*ahem* that ever was.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options

riwumdlig10g.jpg

riwumdlig10g.jpg

riwumdlig10g.jpg

and the beast didnt let a homeless lady in who showed up on his doorstep i mean i woudnt either bc what if she a psycho?

Not sure I would either tho 😂... At least not without a kitchen knife within reach...

#mamadidntraisenofool

Can I just add why was Beast answering his own door... like he doesn't have servants or something.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?

my money's on cordyceps

Yes, you got it! It’s so interesting.

yeah luckily it only infects insects at least

Does that mean you are SOL?

personally i consider myself more of a peacock, flying into a rainbow.
    just because i worry about accidentally hurting people’s feelings i’m clarifying that i was referring to your username and not actually calling you a bug. 😂

rainbow flying peacock suits you.

BT8hiN2.gif

omg I thought it was like an iRobot thing but with your partial name or something.
    This is so much better than that.
  • iMago
    Options
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?

my money's on cordyceps

just because i worry about accidentally hurting people’s feelings i’m clarifying that i was referring to your username and not actually calling you a bug. 😂

BT8hiN2.gif

omg I thought it was like an iRobot thing but with your partial name or something.

nah it just has some personal meaning to me is all. and its a lot better than some of my old usernames
  • iMago
    Options
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?

my money's on cordyceps

BT8hiN2.gif

nah it just has some personal meaning to me is all. and its a lot better than some of my old usernames

I find that hard to swallow

i still think the coke can one was my best work
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

riwumdlig10g.jpg

riwumdlig10g.jpg

riwumdlig10g.jpg

#mamadidntraisenofool

Can I just add why was Beast answering his own door... like he doesn't have servants or something.

This is where the whole plot fell apart for me...
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?

my money's on cordyceps

BT8hiN2.gif

i still think the coke can one was my best work

I wasn’t around then but of course the legend has followed you
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?

my money's on cordyceps

BT8hiN2.gif

That's a real mouthful coming from you

Oh wait.... She wasn't here. she won't get it 😐

I was here

Still don’t get it

😏