What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    I thought I had all the ingredients to make some fajitas. After downing a pacifico and get started I found out I forgot the bell peppers 😡. Guess who's not having fajitas Tonight??

That is a bummer!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I thought I had all the ingredients to make some fajitas. After downing a pacifico and get started I found out I forgot the bell peppers 😡. Guess who's not having fajitas Tonight??

Whats plan B?
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Whats plan B?

I'm still drinking the pacificos 😂

I have some soy sauce onions garlic cilantro sugar some spices and homemade salsa but out of cornstarch

...so delivery tonight or frozen meal and grocery store tomorrow
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I had someone get rude with me yesterday because she was inconvenienced by my coworkers death...I can't shake the "wtf" feeling and anger.

I had one family member tell me that another's death "is really bad timing for me" It was 9 years ago and I still can't forgive or forget.
    I'm sorry for your loss
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I had someone get rude with me yesterday because she was inconvenienced by my coworkers death...I can't shake the "wtf" feeling and anger.

I had one family member tell me that another's death "is really bad timing for me" It was 9 years ago and I still can't forgive or forget.
    I'm sorry for your loss

Thank-you
    It's stunning to me how people can be all about themselves sometimes.

Thanks for your comment, I was feeling like I'm being a bit over-sensitive that it's bothering me so much.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize that such a small cut could spill such an amount of blood, dang
  • a10383748
    a10383748 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in my "empty box"
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    i dont like anything i'm making

Frustrating feeling. Keep at it?
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Even if I don't speak to you, if I notice you've gone missing from the forums I worry that you're dead

I knew I liked you :smile:
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I've never understood how people remained interested once they realized how absolutely fake WWF really is.

Umm
    Guys and girls in booty shorts throwing each other around, and "wrestling"
  • a10383748
    a10383748 Posts: 81 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I've never understood how people remained interested once they realized how absolutely fake WWF really is.

Movies are fake and people continue watching them. Have you ever seen wrestling that is real? Such as Olympic wrestling? That stuff gets boring real fast. People like the storyline, the drama, etc., of WWF. I myself don't watch it but I can see the appeal for some people.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Umm

Don't forget the weird tendency for the men to slather themselves in some kind of oily substance that makes their muscles glisten as they hoist other men over their shoulders in feats of strength

Yes!
    And I wonder why and how some of the guys keep their hair wet for so long. Mine would be half dry and fizzing out like some sort of Medusa imitation in 10 minutes
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,323 Member
    Options

Umm

Don't forget the weird tendency for the men to slather themselves in some kind of oily substance that makes their muscles glisten as they hoist other men over their shoulders in feats of strength

Yes!
    And I wonder why and how some of the guys keep their hair wet for so long. Mine would be half dry and fizzing out like some sort of Medusa imitation in 10 minutes

Depends on age and genes. my hair was jet black always looks wet when I was younger age.. now.. like you described.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    scr9o3dns55h.png
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Umm
    a10383748 wrote: »

Movies are fake and people continue watching them. Have you ever seen wrestling that is real? Such as Olympic wrestling? That stuff gets boring real fast. People like the storyline, the drama, etc., of WWF. I myself don't watch it but I can see the appeal for some people.

Very valid points.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

Umm
    a10383748 wrote: »

Very valid points.

idk, when I was younger and I first saw WWF, I was like, ok, cool. But now... Now that I'm older and it's so obvious that there are other real alternatives, I just can't get into WWF anymore. And not just because WWF is fake. There are plenty of fake things I like. WWF has just become a sad parody of itself, and the worst part is that WWF and all its fans don't even realize it. It's like they all think everything is the same as it was back in the day.

But it's not. It's (not) over. Time to move on.
    see what I did there with "over"???

uh huh
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    New Last Drive In with Joe Bob Briggs in less than two hours on Shudder!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Guys from MO