What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    I just made it home and I'm hungry! I'm making homemade chili 😁😁😁 but oh noes!!! I'm out of beer!!! 😡😡😡

Sounds like someone needs to make a beer run.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I just made it home and I'm hungry! I'm making homemade chili 😁😁😁 but oh noes!!! I'm out of beer!!! 😡😡😡

Then you’re do it wrong bruh
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

That's a beer sin
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

No its a B double E R U N
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Lol I'm thinking about it but it's already 9 in the pm and all I had all day was a 6 piece nuggets and an iced latte. I'm really hungry

I made it to the liquor store just before they closed. Sipping now. Who knows what might happen tonight.
    prolly not a selfie
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Lol I'm thinking about it but it's already 9 in the pm and all I had all day was a 6 piece nuggets and an iced latte. I'm really hungry

I made it to the liquor store just before they closed. Sipping now. Who knows what might happen tonight.
    prolly not a selfie

Lol no coz you're not drinking it fast enough.
    Start shooting and stop sipping and we'll see🤣

You’re slipping. Hug me dammit.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

prolly not a selfie

I'm utterly disappointed in you two. Not once have I had been out of liquor or beer. Failing at adulting guys!
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

prolly not a selfie

I'm utterly disappointed in you two. Not once have I had been out of liquor or beer. Failing at adulting guys!

I didn’t technically run out. I needed a backup.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

prolly not a selfie

I have tequila but I want some pacifico

Ok you ok than, but @RomaineCalm isn't ! I think we need a selfie from her to redeem herself!
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

prolly not a selfie

No invite? Dude I could take care of that tequila for you
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

prolly not a selfie

Ok you ok than, but @RomaineCalm isn't ! I think we need a selfie from her to redeem herself!

Would a Snapchat selfie work? The kind that are filtered/shifted so much it doesn’t even resemble the person taking the photo?
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

prolly not a selfie

This tequila isn't made for sippin😅 but come on. I post selfies you know that right?

Who sips tequila? Have you seen my profile pic?
    I’m on long islands tonight.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

prolly not a selfie

Would a Snapchat selfie work? The kind that are filtered/shifted so much it doesn’t even resemble the person taking the photo?

I'll allow it.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

prolly not a selfie

This tequila isn't made for sippin😅 but come on. I post selfies you know that right?

Cranberry and patron are made for sippin

Oh nice! We might see more than knees tonight!

You've seen her knees? 😮you lucky kittentard!
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

prolly not a selfie

I like Patron in shot form.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

prolly not a selfie

I used to then I realized it's way more fun if I actually remember everything instead of blacking out

I mean...how many shots? Because I just do one 😆
  • Tankiscool
    Options

prolly not a selfie

You've seen her knees? 😮you lucky kittentard!

She changed her profile pic once 😁 and changed it back 😑

I must have been gone and missed it! 😕
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

prolly not a selfie

I used to then I realized it's way more fun if I actually remember everything instead of blacking out

Uhh I think you're doing it wrong -. Or maybe you're doing it right - 🤷‍♂️
  • Tankiscool
    Options

prolly not a selfie

At a time? Typically that's how it's done lol
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    I like dem knees 😏