Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I just made it home and I'm hungry! I'm making homemade chili 😁😁😁 but oh noes!!! I'm out of beer!!! 😡😡😡

Sounds like someone needs to make a beer run.

Lol I'm thinking about it but it's already 9 in the pm and all I had all day was a 6 piece nuggets and an iced latte. I'm really hungry

I made it to the liquor store just before they closed. Sipping now. Who knows what might happen tonight.
    prolly not a selfie
    I just made it home and I'm hungry! I'm making homemade chili 😁😁😁 but oh noes!!! I'm out of beer!!! 😡😡😡

I'm utterly disappointed in you two. Not once have I had been out of liquor or beer. Failing at adulting guys!

I have tequila but I want some pacifico

No invite? Dude I could take care of that tequila for you

This tequila isn't made for sippin😅 but come on. I post selfies you know that right?

Who sips tequila? Have you seen my profile pic?
    I’m on long islands tonight.

Cranberry and patron are made for sippin

Oh nice! We might see more than knees tonight!

You've seen her knees? 😮you lucky kittentard!

She changed her profile pic once 😁 and changed it back 😑

I must have been gone and missed it! 😕

<——-Nothing special.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

Lol I'm thinking about it but it's already 9 in the pm and all I had all day was a 6 piece nuggets and an iced latte. I'm really hungry

I made it to the liquor store just before they closed. Sipping now. Who knows what might happen tonight.
    prolly not a selfie

I'm utterly disappointed in you two. Not once have I had been out of liquor or beer. Failing at adulting guys!

This tequila isn't made for sippin😅 but come on. I post selfies you know that right?

<——-Nothing special.

Liiiiieeeeesssss ;)
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

prolly not a selfie

I like Patron in shot form.

I used to then I realized it's way more fun if I actually remember everything instead of blacking out

I mean...how many shots? Because I just do one 😆

Uhh I think you're doing it wrong -. Or maybe you're doing it right - 🤷‍♂️

Well tbf the last time I did a shot of Patron it wasn’t the only drink I had that night.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    As

prolly not a selfie

I used to then I realized it's way more fun if I actually remember everything instead of blacking out

Well tbf the last time I did a shot of Patron it wasn’t the only drink I had that night.

Just to stay on topic here how many drinks = the ever elusive Romaine selfie??
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    I feel like you're gonna post a pic of the lettuce in you're crisper
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    I feel like you're gonna post a pic of the lettuce in you're crisper

Or just a pic of the inside of my Long Island. 😆
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    As

prolly not a selfie

I’ve never posted a selfie here so....I dunno how many it takes 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    How long am I going to have to wait for the one I want to be ready for me, and what more can I be doing to be ready for her. If fate is a thing, then there's an important reason for me in this too.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    As

prolly not a selfie

Well cheers - guess we'll have to wait and see - 😉
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

prolly not a selfie

<——-Nothing special.

we’re doing this again?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    As

prolly not a selfie

Let's find out tonight!
    How long am I going to have to wait for the one I want to be ready for me, and what more can I be doing to be ready for her. If fate is a thing, then there's an important reason for me in this too.

What if it's not meant to be like you know starcrossed lovers?

Starbucks lovers dude. Long list of Starbucks lovers she says. I'm telling ya!
  • Tankiscool
    Options

prolly not a selfie

<——-Nothing special.

we’re doing this again?

Don't lie, you've been sitting in agony waiting to post your knees again 😋
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

prolly not a selfie

<——-Nothing special.

we’re doing this again?

Give us those knees, lady.
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    As

prolly not a selfie

Let's find out tonight!

What if it's not meant to be like you know starcrossed lovers?

Then I'd be bummed. We're all waiting for something special, I think. Or at least have been. 2019 has been a weird year.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Its getting warm enough out and the salt from the roads is dissappearing I think I might start wearing my nice sneakers again. Shall I start with my white Lebrons? I don't want to spill the tea but that's @LiftingSpirits fav player!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Its getting warm enough out and the salt from the roads is dissappearing I think I might start wearing my nice sneakers again. Shall I start with my white Lebrons? I don't want to spill the tea but that's @LiftingSpirits fav player!

This should be in the Faux Rumors thread 😜
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

prolly not a selfie

<——-Nothing special.

we’re doing this again?

Give us those knees, lady.

yes ma’am
  • Tankiscool
    Options

It's Tom Brady after all he's a Michigan product

Nah man. She has a shrine to Tom Izzo in her basement.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

Nah man. She has a shrine to Tom Izzo in her basement.

I think you boys wanna rumble