What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    @your_future_ex_wife either the first picture of a black hole or the all seeing eye of Sauron. Either way very cool
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    I listened to a pretty interesting podcast this morning about sexual preferences, who we are attracted to, how it even goes so deep down as race, body type, hair color, etc. Apparently your first pleasurable sexual experience, with the release of oxytocin and dopamine during orgasm, strongly imprints the characteristics of that person sharing that experience with you into your preferences. That is almost impossible to unlearn. But you can add other preferences over a lifetime.

wow this really explains why I've always compared women to Ali Larter from Varsity Blues

I wonder how many partners you've talked into donning a whipped cream bikini.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I listened to a pretty interesting podcast this morning about sexual preferences, who we are attracted to, how it even goes so deep down as race, body type, hair color, etc. Apparently your first pleasurable sexual experience, with the release of oxytocin and dopamine during orgasm, strongly imprints the characteristics of that person sharing that experience with you into your preferences. That is almost impossible to unlearn. But you can add other preferences over a lifetime.

wow this really explains why I've always compared women to Ali Larter from Varsity Blues

MVfoBY5.gif
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

MVfoBY5.gif

Well that's a damn shame.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

This cant be right...my "first" is the complete opposite of what I go for
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

MVfoBY5.gif

Thats the line he uses every time. Works like a charm.

“No baby, no one’s ever done that for me before. You are so special.”
  • iMago
    Options

MVfoBY5.gif

you will be proud to know that i regularly express disinterest or outright disdain in most things they say or do.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

MVfoBY5.gif

you will be proud to know that i regularly express disinterest or outright disdain in most things they say or do.
    I know. You have educated me on the effectiveness of pretended apathy and backhanded compliments.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options

Makes sense. i am strongly attracted to stuffed bunnies. But im pretty sure i was born this way.

😂🤣
  • iMago
    Options

MVfoBY5.gif

I know. You have educated me on the effectiveness of pretended apathy and backhanded compliments.

well let it never been said you're not clever
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

It's not a hard and fast rule, people are complex.
    Here's the article. It's quite fascinating imo.
    https://www.inverse.com/article/41245-rats-in-lingerie-might-help-explain-your-sexual-preferences
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

https://www.inverse.com/article/41245-rats-in-lingerie-might-help-explain-your-sexual-preferences
    Thanks for the link. Sincerely.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Thanks for the link. Sincerely.

Again, my pleasure. Truly.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

MVfoBY5.gif

well let it never been said you're not clever

Uh huh
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    mike_rom wrote: »
    REALLY trying not to partake of these donuts that were brought into my office :/
    What flavors?? I need some donut pørn.
    mike_rom wrote: »
    REALLY trying not to partake of these donuts that were brought into my office :/

Donut eat that!
    @DonutEatThat apologies for the plagiarism
    T'was perfect 👍
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

MVfoBY5.gif

I am not surprised by this.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I wanna make a sheet cake and eat it by myself, with my hands, straight from the pan.

But I’m going to the gym instead.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    I wanna make a sheet cake and eat it by myself, with my hands, straight from the pan.

But I’m going to the gym instead.

Discipline
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJsdqxnZb0

I think everyone should watch this. It is about 12 minutes long, but offers so many valid things to consider