What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Some guy threw a kid off the third floor of the mall of America and people are just so *kitten*

💔 This is absolutely horrific
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cv0buwqc2e0e.gif
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Week end!...🤪
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    I think this is cute. I’m walking an MFP line though- ethics dictate I leave artist signature on the pic, but it could be interpreted as promoting. I promise I’m just sharing what’s on my mind.
    53h70muujf4p.jpeg

🙈 shhh
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I think this is cute. I’m walking an MFP line though- ethics dictate I leave artist signature on the pic, but it could be interpreted as promoting. I promise I’m just sharing what’s on my mind.
    53h70muujf4p.jpeg

How does this work behind the keyboard? I mean the eye contact thing

not sure. Im still getting the hang of negging.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    53h70muujf4p.jpeg

Had to Google negging. Thats interesting

i think i learned it from caco, justreadtheinstructions, vikka, and imago. not tagging. There was a conversation awhile back.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    When my kids were homeschooled we read poetry. We memorized and recited some.

Yesterday one of my little stinkers came home excited because they’re doing Robert Frost in ELA.

He says, “And I already have “Stopping By Woods On a Snowy Evening” memorized!

I asked, “You remember it from home, though, don’t you?”

He says he does and I ask the obvious, “Does your teacher know you already had it memorized?”

No, of course not. The kid’s already working the system.

I like this kids moxie. Work smarter not harder.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    53h70muujf4p.jpeg

Had to Google negging. Thats interesting

i think i learned it from caco, justreadtheinstructions, vikka, and imago. not tagging. There was a conversation awhile back.

I know who you mean by this, but all my brain thinks is about cacao and chocolate :D
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I just wish this rain would move out of here. Go up north.... geez rain they like crappy weather up there

A blogger i read who is in TX is posting pics of giant hail on IG. it’s incredible
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I just wish this rain would move out of here. Go up north.... geez rain they like crappy weather up there

Word
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

A blogger i read who is in TX is posting pics of giant hail on IG. it’s incredible

It's been storming all day here - no hail here yet though - sucks - beautiful all week and crap on the weekends
  • _impressive_
    _impressive_ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    When will the roomba technology be adapted to other purposes? I have ideas.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

rwk4kr65xtrc.jpeg
  • _impressive_
    _impressive_ Posts: 155 Member
    Options

rwk4kr65xtrc.jpeg

How did you get this pic??? Who leaked the info? I've been working on this for months.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Every time I come in the community it asks me to log in. It’s been doing it for weeks and it’s getting on my last nerve.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Every time I come in the community it asks me to log in. It’s been doing it for weeks and it’s getting on my last nerve.

Mine too! Other people were having issues with Captchas as well. Wonder if that's still going on.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Bidets seem a much better idea than pieces of tissue. Discuss