Options

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I wonder if Eddie Money and Johnny Cash ever got into a fistfight

If they did do you think 50 cent officiated? Those 2 were gentlemen and clearly would work out any said beef in a boxing ring right?

ETA: and yes I realize 50 would have been very young or the other 2 very old to have officiated said super fight .
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

If they did do you think 50 cent officiated? Those 2 were gentlemen and clearly would work out any said beef in a boxing ring right?

ETA: and yes I realize 50 would have been very young or the other 2 very old to have officiated said super fight .

If I had a Nickleback for every time this conversation came up.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

u6ts4i5qlimz.gif
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

u6ts4i5qlimz.gif

Eh, I still ended up sixpence none the richer.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Two pieces of cake is better than one

Two Pieces of cake !! And the damn Mosquitos
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

u6ts4i5qlimz.gif

Eh, I still ended up sixpence none the richer.

2cip0txobfga.gif
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Any readers out there wanna read a short story and lemme know what you think? Mostly horror but I have a few others if horror isn't your thing, I just need some opinions
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Any readers out there wanna read a short story and lemme know what you think? Mostly horror but I have a few others if horror isn't your thing, I just need some opinions

Slasher horror or like haunted horror?

Ummm....I could probably find a bit of either, though my stuff probably leans more toward haunted than slasher (as a theme, anyway).
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

You know i want to read.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I really thought I wanted James to lose... jeopardy isn't the same now....LOL
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I was thinking, why can’t Nasa send a probe/rover to Mars that is equipped with drones?
    The drones could have the planet mapped quickly compared to the rover crawling over rocks.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I was thinking, why can’t Nasa send a probe/rover to Mars that is equipped with drones?
    The drones could have the planet mapped quickly compared to the rover crawling over rocks.

Because it's studying the geology/rocks and ground conditions?

The rover could still do all of that.

Just seems to me that we’d learn alot if drones could fly low over the whole planet.

• honeybee__12
    Options

Because it's studying the geology/rocks and ground conditions?

The rover could still do all of that.

Just seems to me that we’d learn alot if drones could fly low over the whole planet.

Like what? You can't learn much about what a rock is made of or drill a hole from the sky. I added in my edit that they do have at least one orbiter.

It was just a thought I had, I know very little about it.
    I am aware that you are more knowledgeable than I am, I remember you from the Space thread.
    So, that being said all I can come up with is...... drones would be cheaper than an orbiter. Lol
    I give...... :smiley: