What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Gaining weight and not liking it, have to stop the BS!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    The music I listen to, while exercising and yet the faces I make, when bad lyrics come on around my kids.

“Omg bad language, change this song it is not child appropriate”
    Children exit the car, switches pandora to explicit bass bumping music.

Conclusion:
    I have a mom side and a free spirit side, do not confuse the two 👊🏻😝

I think about this a lot lately. The roles we fill aren’t the complete story. I mean that a mom is a mom, but that’s not all she is. She’s a whole person even though certain traits are more prominent given a specific set of circumstances.

I guess I haven’t fully formed this thought yet. 😁
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    The music I listen to, while exercising and yet the faces I make, when bad lyrics come on around my kids.

Conclusion:

A few times when my son gets in the car and I forget what I was listening to and then I have to go on to explain why Mannie Fresh is a genius even though my son can't listen to him or at LEAST he can't tell his mother if I let him listen, etc etc
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

Conclusion:

A few times when my son gets in the car and I forget what I was listening to and then I have to go on to explain why Mannie Fresh is a genius even though my son can't listen to him or at LEAST he can't tell his mother if I let him listen, etc etc
    😂
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

Conclusion:

I think about this a lot lately. The roles we fill aren’t the complete story. I mean that a mom is a mom, but that’s not all she is. She’s a whole person even though certain traits are more prominent given a specific set of circumstances.

I guess I haven’t fully formed this thought yet. 😁

One of my good friends, I loved her personality just seeing her as the crafty mom ect. I won’t forget the night, I saw her as more than my child’s friends mom. She was letting loose and loudly singing “ I don’t F with you”, at an event. That’s when I knew, we were perfect friends 😂😂
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    change can be extremely difficult to deal with sometimes
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Pickles

Dill , sweet , bread and butter ? Wholes , haves , chips - ??
    Dill, whole, large, right out of a barrel. 😋

Interesting article on the kind of pickles I miss.
    https://www.momentmag.com/lost-magic-wooden-pickle-barrel/

Interesting- I don’t guess I’ve ever had a pickle right out of the barrel
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Pickles

Dill , sweet , bread and butter ? Wholes , haves , chips - ??
    Dill, whole, large, right out of a barrel. 😋

Interesting article on the kind of pickles I miss.
    https://www.momentmag.com/lost-magic-wooden-pickle-barrel/

Interesting- I don’t guess I’ve ever had a pickle right out of the barrel

Laws don’t really allow it.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Conclusion:

I find it fascinating that you’re such a Manny Fresh fan - you just don’t hear it often - like lil Wayne is the biggest star of all the cash money millionaires even baby was bigger than manny - I guess with how much it seems you like the metal genre it just throws me a little - but hell im a die hard blind melon fan - love 2pac NWA and 80’s rap - along 90’s alt and nu metal as well as folk and Americana and everything in between so i shouldn’t be surprised - but yet I am - 🤔
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

Conclusion:

I find it fascinating that you’re such a Manny Fresh fan - you just don’t hear it often - like lil Wayne is the biggest star of all the cash money millionaires even baby was bigger than manny - I guess with how much it seems you like the metal genre it just throws me a little - but hell im a die hard blind melon fan - love 2pac NWA and 80’s rap - along 90’s alt and nu metal as well as folk and Americana and everything in between so i shouldn’t be surprised - but yet I am - 🤔

It’s a little bit of a lotta different things with him. Love how his hi-hats hit, the beats he produces often sound really good to me. He seems to be the kinda guy who is always looking for collaboration so he brings out the best in a lotta other guys too
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    How can someone like a post in a thread I attempted to reincarnate that didn’t actually bump to the first page?! I’m throughly confused.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    How can someone like a post in a thread I attempted to reincarnate that didn’t actually bump to the first page?! I’m throughly confused.

Idk Jenny! MFP being awesome again of course!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

means either they had that thread bookmarked and saw someone posted in it. or they creeped on your comments by searching your username.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

means either they had that thread bookmarked and saw someone posted in it. or they creeped on your comments by searching your username.

Creeps on MFP are like Bigfoot - they don’t exist right??
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You know that phenomenon, you sign up for something or agree to do something and it seems like an awesome idea, then day of it feels like such a drag. It's day of today....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    You know that phenomenon, you sign up for something or agree to do something and it seems like an awesome idea, then day of it feels like such a drag. It's day of today....

Wedding day? :laugh: