Mines broken too :sleeping:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    aj9nnofpemdz.jpeg
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Why I even bother clocking out for lunch. Never fails that I get an email on order right when I do.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    dear mfp

we need a laugh/cry emoji button like maybe replace ‘woo’ button with ‘laugh/cry emoji’

oh and combine ‘like’ an ‘hug’ into just ‘love’, because u really splitting hairs with like an love anyways

and combine ‘insightful’ and ‘inspiring’ into ‘motivating’ which is more apropos for the site and less thesaurusy

basically my revision would both simplify and streamline the reaction icon buttons to look like this

motivating (a thumbs up)
    love (a heart)
    laugh (laugh/cry emoji)

i made a power point on lunch break if any admins want to dm me i’ll send it on snapchat <3

but then the laugh/cry will become the new 'woo' and people will still get hurt and offended when someone cries their post because naturally its common to always assume the worst.

There should be one reaction button called 'participation ribbon' and leave it at that.

okay okay okay okay how about

live

laugh

love

that’s vague af and universally appealing aesthetics to masses of suburban middle class anyways

I'm gonna start my own die/weep/hate campaign, maybe paint it in cursive over the stairs at home
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    dear mfp

we need a laugh/cry emoji button like maybe replace ‘woo’ button with ‘laugh/cry emoji’

oh and combine ‘like’ an ‘hug’ into just ‘love’, because u really splitting hairs with like an love anyways

and combine ‘insightful’ and ‘inspiring’ into ‘motivating’ which is more apropos for the site and less thesaurusy

basically my revision would both simplify and streamline the reaction icon buttons to look like this

motivating (a thumbs up)
    love (a heart)
    laugh (laugh/cry emoji)

i made a power point on lunch break if any admins want to dm me i’ll send it on snapchat <3

but then the laugh/cry will become the new 'woo' and people will still get hurt and offended when someone cries their post because naturally its common to always assume the worst.

There should be one reaction button called 'participation ribbon' and leave it at that.

okay okay okay okay how about

live

laugh

love

that’s vague af and universally appealing aesthetics to masses of suburban middle class anyways

Not even I can find anything bad about this approach. You've got my vote!

I used a 'woo' since I still think its a good thing.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon churros 😋
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Churros with cinnamon ;)
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Food and sweets, already devoured chocolate almonds 😝
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Soon to be homeless lol...man..gotta love having no family support these days...

I'm sorry you're dealing with this.. hopefully things work out better than you expect.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    i dont understand why we haven’t killed all the mosquitos and made them extinct even tho it would probably be easy to do without even chemicals

Yea them some nerve racking little buggers :/
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHH, phone app is on my last nerve!

oamtr77bzy9b.jpeg
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Which Groups to join
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    i dont understand why we haven’t killed all the mosquitos and made them extinct even tho it would probably be easy to do without even chemicals

They have a part in the ecosystem. Birds, bats, dragonflys, fish eat them :p
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    So, they're basically flying cockroaches. Yay!