What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    iy9jd2b15sob.jpeg

Dr Ruth Westheimer. 💛 her. We actually met her in NYC.

Really? That’s so cool!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I think chit chat broke me. Straight up earnest and sincere people are freakin me out
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I think chit chat broke me. Straight up earnest and sincere people are freakin me out

😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Why is it that something that smells so beautiful gives me a headache and makes my eyes water :(
  • leerena1973
    leerena1973 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Why is it that something that smells so beautiful gives me a headache and makes my eyes water :(

What is it?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

What is it?

0ylql4papdp1.jpg
    This!!.. the flowers of the Happy plant.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    do you have any techniques to make your nose unblocked?

I take an antihistamine but I have slight headache most of the time it is blossoming..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    dq1814lrna7n.jpg

Come back here :laugh:
  • leerena1973
    Options

What is it?

0ylql4papdp1.jpg

Yeah, it looks menacing!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

I take an antihistamine but I have slight headache most of the time it is blossoming..
    I took one every day for the past few days, it's barely even working now. I'm very sensitive to pollen.

I thought up a potential social cue... "You look good right now. I'm gonna have a dream about you tonight"

This is not a social cue!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I took one every day for the past few days, it's barely even working now. I'm very sensitive to pollen.

I thought up a potential social cue... "You look good right now. I'm gonna have a dream about you tonight"

Yeah, I'm gunna have to take an antihistamine everyday till the flowers go..

Potential social cue, sounds good to me lol😁
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

What is it?

0ylql4papdp1.jpg

Yeah, it looks menacing!

It really does have the most beautiful smell though.. shame it near kills me :(
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Unless you do it in a clever/sarcastic way...then I'd die laughing and humor is the most attractive thing about a man...imo
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

the thing that happens after the social cue then

Unless you do it in a clever/sarcastic way...then I'd die laughing and humor is the most attractive thing about a man...imo

i AM amused! 😃
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

the thing that happens after the social cue then

🤣😂😂 well least you’re getting more practice on here! Stick around 😁
  • leerena1973
    Options

What is it?

0ylql4papdp1.jpg

Yeah, it looks menacing!

It really does have the most beautiful smell though.. shame it near kills me :(

Yeah that is sad...😥