Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What's supernatural?
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    How I care too much and love too hard and how I think it makes me a fool.

Also tacos. I could really go for some tacos right now.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    The chocolate frogs are 777 calories each :scream:

Not true. They are magic.

Nothing you eat at Hogwarts contains calories.

That House Elves are watching out for our waistlines <3 Another reason y'all need to join S.P.E.W.!

Only monsters don't join S.P.E.W.

you know what i'm just gonna say it- i thought the elfs were the stupidest subplot in the entirety of the books. more so than Hagrid and his monstrous animal friends even. and Dobby was the worst of the bunch. i wish she'd fridged him earlier in the series tbh.

48e8yhx54jzy.gif
    You cant be serious :anguished:

dead serious. i read them as an adult of course and i wanted to commit sue of cide in parts of those books. for everything awesome she did she stuck these mind numbingly awful sections in them too.

like okay, the final showdown at the end of the book was just incredible, with Harry basically pleading with Riddle to put down the wand and walk away.

but to get to that point we had to read about stupid Dobby dying and the plight of the house elves, and the stupid time turner. when what we really needed was more Sirius, more what'shisface the Doctor played, stuff like that.

i didn't hate Dobby i guess i just wish she'd killed him on the page after she introduced him.

GrQBEbp.gif

I agree that we needed more Sirius.

Everybody needs more Sirius.

Also Remus. Because I love him.

i approved of Tonks

No, you can't. I'm a jealous person and Remus needs to be mine or no one's.

i liked his character but he was ruined in the movies for me just because i couldn't help but see him as his character from the Big Lebowski.

i'd never seen her in anything before the movies and i kind of fell in love. and then game of thrones. i was a little sad when my boy Ramsay had to handle business.

I am finally watching GOT, and I am on the beginning of season two. When I recognized her, I completely made a fool of myself. I started laughing and clapping over being excited, telling my husband, "Holly *kitten* babe it's Tonks.. It's freaking Tonks" He definitely gave me weird looks.

Yeah I am a dork, can't help it.
  • cee134
    Options
    What's supernatural?

If you're not joking I'm going to come and find you and give you a slap.

I knew it was a show but I thought it came out a couple of years ago. It's under my "to watch" shows. Is it any good?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    This weekend's river floating and day drinking adventure.. my friends keep texting me pics of all the alcohol they are buying. I want to go now.
  • cee134
    Options
    This weekend's river floating and day drinking adventure.. my friends keep texting me pics of all the alcohol they are buying. I want to go now.

pa66t5oflsjf.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

pa66t5oflsjf.jpg

Need. I was so drunk after 6 hours of floating last year I barely made it out of the river and up the bank last time then apparently started taking off my swim suit and changing in the middle of the parking lot. Yep, not even gonna lie probably get just as drunk this year.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I have a mild sad because one of my favorite "old-timey" singers passed away.

<youtube>https://youtu.be/VecunpIqlg0&lt;/youtube&gt;
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    9pm
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Something for me to aspire to.

ezbzam0ivbbz.jpg
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    9pm

Same girl
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

ezbzam0ivbbz.jpg

I'm team small

I see you as being generally positive and rising above the fray. No?
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

ezbzam0ivbbz.jpg

I'm team small

I see you as being generally positive and rising above the fray. No?

It's all a front