What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I'm hungry. I haven't eaten since lunch time yesterday. Not sure if I could hold out till lunch time today. Anybody have sandwich or an entire pizza?

ciszlfd0axv2.jpg

Pineapples on pizza is like food incest. WRONG.

Although I'm so hungry right now I'd probably woof that down and chase it with some coconut rum. :)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    My confliction. I'm trying not to let certain things get to me or put too much thought into it cause it will drive me crazy. How certain things aren't the same anymore and I'm reaching that point of giving zero *kitten* about it. Once I reach that point there's no going back. Not anymore.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the easiest way to learn how to coach my son's soccer team is to watch The Big Green. Yeah... that's probably good enough.

Add Kicking & Screaming to your list.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/uYKTTRHmZyw

@MeeseeksAndDestroy i found this whilensooking for episode 2 of season 3.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/uYKTTRHmZyw

@MeeseeksAndDestroy i found this whilensooking for episode 2 of season 3.

HA I love it!! Can I make it my ringtone? Are ringtones still a thing?

Yes, and if you had an android you could.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Someone
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Dave Navarro's hotness factor is completely lost on me

i've always liked him as a musician and he seems relatively cool but physically idk he looks like if you touched him he'd be sticky and you'd need some hand sanitizer after

Do you often think about touching Dave Navarro?

i'm a germaphobe so yeah pretty much every person i see im really kinda hoping they don't have staph or something idk

If we ever meet I promise I'll scrub myself down like I'm about to operate before we shake hands.

This is typically done AFTER women meet me.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    If the *kitten* that I share my office with does not stop bringing her stupid boy toy drama to work then sits around sighing, staring at her phone waiting for him to text. Crying, throwing her phone down when she sees he hasn't opened her non stop messages yet then calls his dad to get him involved I am going to lose my *kitten*. She is 43 years old. She has been his sugar mama for the past 3 years. He pays no bills, works when he wants and she has caught him cheating/sexting other girls at least 5 times just this year. I am over it and can not be sympathetic at all anymore. I am about to tell her how crazy they both are.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    If the *kitten* that I share my office with does not stop bringing her stupid boy toy drama to work then sits around sighing, staring at her phone waiting for him to text. Crying, throwing her phone down when she sees he hasn't opened her non stop messages yet then calls his dad to get him involved I am going to lose my *kitten*. She is 43 years old. She has been his sugar mama for the past 3 years. He pays no bills, works when he wants and she has caught him cheating/sexting other girls at least 5 times just this year. I am over it and can not be sympathetic at all anymore. I am about to tell her how crazy they both are.

she sounds perfect.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

she sounds perfect.

Hahaha! Right!

just shameful. absolutely shameful.

zVS2Y3H.gif

lol If she's willing to put up with it and that is what she likes then ok.. I won't judge but don't come crying to me and making my day/week at work miserable because I have to sit next to you and listen to it. You want to keep him around then keep all the extra shiznit at home. But yeah, he is an effing loser.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Look at how big this pickle is

s1ft33zqvtmv.jpg

I guess they don't have these up yonder.

7mknxmbvuu9u.jpg
    0yalopj72m82.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

s1ft33zqvtmv.jpg

When you consider that it's just a pickled cucumber, it actually seems really small.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

s1ft33zqvtmv.jpg

When you consider that it's just a pickled cucumber, it actually seems really small.

Size queen?

I'm just saying.. there are some big ash cucumbers out there these days!

lege3g9g8kdr.jpg