What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    Why do the people I like the best keep disappearing on me?

I'm just going camping Friday for 5 days, I'll be back 😜😘
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Why do the people I like the best keep disappearing on me?

I'm just going camping Friday for 5 days, I'll be back 😜😘

Phew! Thank you for the heads up. I might have panicked
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    iMago wrote: Β»
    my old man has been living alone for a long time now. about a year or so ago he started seeing a lady who was his high school sweetheart way back in the day.
    they moved in together not too long ago now, and both of em have been really happy and good for each other. she's a nice lady i think.
    they went on a road trip together about a week ago and just got back on Monday. he came into town today to help me out with a project and told me they got married while they were on their trip.
    he's real happy about it. like i ain't used to seeing my old man smiling for a long time now. so its pretty good.

β™₯️
    Options
    my old man has been living alone for a long time now. about a year or so ago he started seeing a lady who was his high school sweetheart way back in the day.
    they moved in together not too long ago now, and both of em have been really happy and good for each other. she's a nice lady i think.
    they went on a road trip together about a week ago and just got back on Monday. he came into town today to help me out with a project and told me they got married while they were on their trip.
    he's real happy about it. like i ain't used to seeing my old man smiling for a long time now. so its pretty good.

That's so awesome ❀ good for him!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

πŸ’› this. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠCongrats to your Dad and his new Mrs!πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
    Options
    Someone told me very hurtful things a few days ago and it's still bothering me. I wish I didn't let things like that bother me so much. I've already said things when I've been hurt and angry (I think we all have) but this person really meant it and I don't understand how some people can be so heartless.

I'm sorry someone hurt you. Chin up sweetie. β™‘

I'm ok ❀😘 I hurt this person too but sometimes some words cut deeper than others. Just wish I wasn't so sensitive sometimes
    Options
    Someone told me very hurtful things a few days ago and it's still bothering me. I wish I didn't let things like that bother me so much. I've already said things when I've been hurt and angry (I think we all have) but this person really meant it and I don't understand how some people can be so heartless.

I'm sorry someone hurt you. Chin up sweetie. β™‘

I'm ok ❀😘 I hurt this person too but sometimes some words cut deeper than others. Just wish I wasn't so sensitive sometimes

I can relate. Glad you're ok. ❀

<3
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    idk if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I had the weirdest experience today. I walked into my company bathroom, walked up to the mirror, and didn't recognize myself.

there was actually a point of 'who's that? its supposed to be me in there' before I remembered that it had to be be in the mirror, and I had lost so much weight.
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of my grandpa who sacrificed himself in a needless battle. Thinking about the circumstances surrounding that.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    hello
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    All the cakes
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    right before i woke up this morning i heard this tiny hyper high-pitch chipmunk voice in my ear say β€œcome out come out wherever u are!!!”

i opened my eyes real fast and it was dawn

I thought it might have been the bunny in the garden talking to her babies but how would i hear her?

prolly just a dream

Why you do dis to me Dimi?
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Moving home
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Getting up at 4am 😀
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Getting up at 4am 😀

The early bird gets the worm!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Getting up at 4am 😀

The early bird gets the worm!

Let the bird bloody sleep!!
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    It nice finding people that arnt always cross and angry or finding fault.
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    how unfair it is that my manager and line manager expect me to make all the drinks and clean the kitchen every day bc i'm admin and the only female