Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Icecream cake and roast beef

..... don’t forget the laundry

Still missing that damn laundry fairy - yeah me too 🤦‍♂️
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    We went to a concert last night and when we got back to our hotel room my boyfriend filled out a card to get breakfast brought to our room this morning. I think he may have had too much to drink because when room service got to our room, we noticed he had ordered us 4 breakfasts 😂 What's on my mind now is how full I am and how I don't regret eating all that bacon because it was delicious!🤷‍♀️

Gotta know - who did you see??
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    We went to a concert last night and when we got back to our hotel room my boyfriend filled out a card to get breakfast brought to our room this morning. I think he may have had too much to drink because when room service got to our room, we noticed he had ordered us 4 breakfasts 😂 What's on my mind now is how full I am and how I don't regret eating all that bacon because it was delicious!🤷‍♀️

I actually went out of town to visit a friend but Def Leppard was playing so we all got tickets. It took us way back to the old days 😂 it was a good show and I surprisingly remembered most of the lyrics and have no voice left today from the singing 😜
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Icecream cake and roast beef

..... don’t forget the laundry

Still missing that damn laundry fairy - yeah me too 🤦‍♂️

I grew a partial wing 😂 there’s so much though F! 😩😩
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

I actually went out of town to visit a friend but Def Leppard was playing so we all got tickets. It took us way back to the old days 😂 it was a good show and I surprisingly remembered most of the lyrics and have no voice left today from the singing 😜

Ha - sounds like a good time- I watched the motley Crue bio pic on Netflix last nite - took me back as well - those dudes were nuts
  • therealislandgirl
    therealislandgirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    My last girlfriend left me for being unnecessarily mysterious...
    or did she?

Best. Comment. Ever.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    6:30 gonna be here quick af
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    Also if you haven't listened to Tyler Childers - you should
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    This girl on Tinder asked me why I have an unlit cigarette in my picture... I told her I’m just looking for matches.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    This girl on Tinder asked me why I have an unlit cigarette in my picture... I told her I’m just looking for matches.

😂😂 you haven’t found the one to light it

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Hotdog jello salads... (yes it's a real thing but....why?)

vwx9mxs4bo9q.jpg
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

vwx9mxs4bo9q.jpg

Drunken lonely nights 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

vwx9mxs4bo9q.jpg

Is that boiled eggs in there too!?!?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    When a guy is bulking, he’s well-fed and girthy. As long as he stays away from mirrors, it’s all good.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    When a guy is bulking, he’s well-fed and girthy. As long as he stays away from mirrors, it’s all good.

Girthy
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I feel like I should get a discount on my Starbucks because its decaf...at least I hope its decaf, I remember a place I worked once that used to put regular coffee in decaf pots because they were too cheap to brew actual decaf.

I'm sympathetic now, caffeine sometimes really *kitten* me up lately
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Girthy

Girthy is good.