What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Thinking how extremely bananas this is but can probably be used for self defense by swinging it around and around, the silicone banana smacking the assailant who would not be phased by the smacking because he/she would be super surprised that such a thing exists.

ekgsikxznhcm.png

This designer really loves veggies and fruits huh?

I am surprised though that Tschabalala Self's bag wasn't more inspired. Something along the vein of her "Out of body" signature.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Thinking how extremely bananas this is but can probably be used for self defense by swinging it around and around, the silicone banana smacking the assailant who would not be fazed by the smacking because he/she would be super surprised that such a thing exists.

ekgsikxznhcm.png

I wish *so hard* that the banana was a phone
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Some days I feel like I need new feet...
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    what if an extremely dynamic/energetic individual found love with a diffident shy individual..? what would happen?
    if two opposites attract, does it lead to chaos, or a breakup?

I believe that anything can work, as long as we don't lose ourselves or sell ourselves short.

Hmmm if both accept the other for who they are and the person they grow into, it could work.

I saw this the other day, definitely understood it.

ys8dc022jjb2.jpeg

hard ❤️
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    My last girlfriend left me for being unnecessarily mysterious...
    or did she?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Unplanned trip to the nail salon. Wish I’d brought my book.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I think I got ripped off. I bought some supposed purple shamrock seeds off of Amazon, but after struggling to grow these seedlings for almost 2 months, it's pretty clear they are just regular green clover that grows in your lawn.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I think I got ripped off. I bought some supposed purple shamrock seeds off of Amazon, but after struggling to grow these seedlings for almost 2 months, it's pretty clear they are just regular green clover that grows in your lawn.

Maybe the flowers will be purple? I mixed red and white clover into my grass. It’s pretty
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Maybe the flowers will be purple? I mixed red and white clover into my grass. It’s pretty

Hope so!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Sunflower fields. Need to find one and visit before summer break is over.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking isn't it great that there's so much color in the world? Wouldn't it be weird if everything- the sky, the grass, flowers, the ocean were all just different shades of gray?
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Icecream cake and roast beef

..... don’t forget the laundry
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    Dating profile: has dogs, potential partners must love dogs
    Potential partner (after 2 months of failing) : I'm not really a dog person.

Argh!!!😪

New dating profile: has dogs, potential partners must love dogs, must be able to read

Perfect