What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Is it really possible to have meet someone just 6 weeks ago, have him moved in already and be planning a wedding then have it all work out forever? Also this someone had another girlfriend 6 weeks ago of 2+ years that he just broke up with 4 weeks ago.

**this is not about me, fyi lol

If you can ignore the screaming red flags, I bet it'll be just fine!

Or if they eat potatoes with every meal - the relationship will never fail right?

Especially if those potatoes are in the form of a gnocchi.

Sweet potato gnocchi 💛 ... I have forbidden myself from eating it ... I miss it more than coffee.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Is it still a valid complaint that our children are growing up in a society of exploit and Barbie doll unrealistic expectations when most people havent taken an unfiltered candid pic of themselves since the smart phone was invented?

We gifted our friends daughters with
    Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Cameras, as an experiment to see their reactions to real time printed, no frills through apps photos.

They are aware of the fixups/modifications apps and photoshop or gimp allows, as an add-on, and use them as artsy gamey tools. Almost all of them are proud of their polaroidesque photos, although they did share with us that some of their friends dislike our gift as it makes them look bleh. Thankfully, our friends daughters are oblivious to anyone who disfavors their tech, even if it is reminiscent of old tech.

• 777Gemma888
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I was sitting beside a girl on the bus who I felt naturally attracted to. And I'm annoyed that I didn't say anything. everyone can hear everyone on the bus... that's an awkward problem

The awkwardness is that self imposed line you have erected for self preservation . Most people on buses zone out as you're only too aware.
    good point, I don't know what is with me sometimes

Maybe I feel so unsure about everything, we live in such a strange world, it's hard to feel like I know what I'm doing

Ahhh ... If you dig a little deeper inside yourself, you will find that you who will not ruin or slow your game readiness by questioning and pulling the brakes on future calls.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    I think we need a topic called "The Dos and Donts of finding a partner"

People shouldn't be so secretive about their closelipped raunchy techniques, what do you think?

It would SLAM SHUT with mass warnings issued before it progresses beyond page 1. :laugh:
    Dang. I think it would get ghosted as well, mfp is the haven of obscene secretive peep

Good point.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    Boston Cream Doughnuts

I picked up Donuts for my staff this morning and I ate 3 while driving to work 😒 Hopefully nobody saw me eating them while I was driving because I was eating them like it was my last meal 😳😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had two Boston cream yesterday 😩 haha! I ate them the same way!

8nagckdkm6ku.gif
    NO REGRETS 😝😂
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Boston Cream Doughnuts

I picked up Donuts for my staff this morning and I ate 3 while driving to work 😒 Hopefully nobody saw me eating them while I was driving because I was eating them like it was my last meal 😳😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had two Boston cream yesterday 😩 haha! I ate them the same way!

8nagckdkm6ku.gif
    NO REGRETS 😝😂

Ha! I wished I ate mine slower to enjoy them longer. That was my regret 😂😂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Sometimes my arm gets tired.

Sometimes my fingers get numb 😐

That too
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    When I was married I had a laundry fairy - the laundry just did it self and ended up folded and put away - I miss the laundry fairy - cause folding clothes suck chit yo !

I say this In jest relax ppl

The laundry fairy needs to visit my house.. I have laundry and dishes..

Dang it. I lost my wings 😏

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Potatoes
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    what if an extremely dynamic/energetic individual found love with a diffident shy individual..? what would happen?
    if two opposites attract, does it lead to chaos, or a breakup?

I believe that anything can work, as long as we don't lose ourselves or sell ourselves short.

being more shy irl
    and attracting less shy, more outgoing people...
    i get out of the house and they learn how to find a little peace in stillness
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I am still amazed at the amount of *kitten* snakes on that *kitten* plane.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I am still amazed at the amount of *kitten* snakes on that *kitten* plane.

I am still amazed that I haven't seen the movie yet.....
  • TurnuptheACDC
    TurnuptheACDC Posts: 318 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thinking how extremely bananas this is but can probably be used for self defense by swinging it around and around, the silicone banana smacking the assailant who would not be fazed by the smacking because he/she would be super surprised that such a thing exists.

ekgsikxznhcm.png
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    People can be hyporcites