What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    This is the beginning of day two with no coffee. I don’t think I’ve ever made through day three.

Im not sure why you dont have coffee but I really hate this for you. Everyone should have coffee in their life.
    It started as an accident but now I just want to see what happens. 😁

Good luck! Making it through the headache is a milestone. The way I looked at it, the headache was bad enough to remind me not to start again
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    This is the beginning of day two with no coffee. I don’t think I’ve ever made through day three.

Im not sure why you dont have coffee but I really hate this for you. Everyone should have coffee in their life.

Good luck! Making it through the headache is a milestone. The way I looked at it, the headache was bad enough to remind me not to start again

Well, let’s not get crazy now. I did have some tea.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Should we dial 9-1 and wait?
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

Living on the edge, I love living dangerously too. I like you. 😉
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

And this is being done voluntarily? 😳
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Go to the concert tomorrow or not? 🤔

Who’s playing ?
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

Always! Live music is awesome even if it isn't your favorite band or genre
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I gave up coffee a few years ago, partially to make a stubborn statement (that nobody cares about) and partially to become more sensitive to caffeine. I didn't drink much to start with.

I'm more sensitive now, I really hate it. Coke and tea are usually ok, but caffeinated coffee *kitten* me up now.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Should we dial 9-1 and wait?

Living on the edge, I love living dangerously too. I like you. 😉

And this is being done voluntarily? 😳
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I gave up coffee a few years ago, partially to make a stubborn statement (that nobody cares about) and partially to become more sensitive to caffeine. I didn't drink much to start with.

I'm more sensitive now, I really hate it. Coke and tea are usually ok, but caffeinated coffee *kitten* me up now.

I once gave up caffeine and smoking in the same week and my coworker said he'd know if I caved when I'm nice again

Sorry it took so long to respond. I fell asleep
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My mind is a maelstrom of thought, and no single thread makes much sense right now
  • TheChristianSimone
    Options
    Does anyone else have like a set of “go-to” happy memories in their catalogue of thoughts to elicit a smile without it appearing synthetic?

I hate fake stuff so I smile if it’s deserving. People wear mask too much it’s part of the world I am totally detached from.

People hide in fear of honest criticism as they don’t want it in return.

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

You can always have tea!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Who’s playing ?

Jess Glynne

I’m with @LiftingSpirits - can’t beat live music - I say go
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I wonder if peppermint patty could beat Velma in a fist fight?
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    My parents are from a small town, in the Midwest. I grew up with yearly trips to visit family, everyone smiles at everyone and would say good morning. I grew up with the same energy of smiling, if eyes connected to another in passing.

I can recall catching early on, a person will look you dead in the eyes and walk right past you. I can picture saying “good morning”, in passing with the same reaction. After growing up with others’ blatantly wanting to be left alone, I’ve moved differently. The whole reading body language and expressions, instead of the inserting myself upon them.