What's on your mind?

Replies

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    This new exercise bike is kicking my *kitten*

Is it a paleton?

It's not, but it's cycling through resistances I'm not ready for!
  • memurph88
    memurph88 Posts: 102 Member
    edited September 2019
    I have a #firstworldproblem ...
    I forgot the salad dressing at home for my lunch today and I'm not stoked about having to eat it plain :confused:
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    In December 2009, the pizza napoletana was granted Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status by the European Union.[28]
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

Is it a paleton?

I considered getting one of those until I checked the price. Uhhhh NOPE
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    what are yall goin to be for Halloween? or if your dressing up your kids or cats what are they going to be??

i want to put giant lil shop of horrors audrey II in my yard but cant figure out how

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Warner-7-27-ft-Pre-Lit-Inflatable-Animated-Audrey-from-Little-Shop-of-Horrors-WB-Airblown-220306/308623727

It's kinda adorable!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

Is it a paleton?

I considered getting one of those until I checked the price. Uhhhh NOPE

I haven’t looked into one - just see the commercials all the time - I want to say there is also a monthly fee too right? In addition to the cost of the actual bike??
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    what are yall goin to be for Halloween? or if your dressing up your kids or cats what are they going to be??

i want to put giant lil shop of horrors audrey II in my yard but cant figure out how

Oh and I have to work ~12.5 hours on Halloween, and I'm kinda lame so I'll probably just do cat ears or my cute little witch hat fascinator
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    My husband is getting on my last nerve.
    After my workout I tend to lay down. Mind you, while I'm laying down I'm generally doing some type of mild calisthenics like butterfly leg reps. He gives me grief about laying down. He's overweight, constantly snacking, doesn't exercise and I don't give him grief for it.

It was ha ha at first, now it's starting to piss me off.

Let's see him get on the bike for an hour every day and see how that goes.

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    He is so disrespectful,
    girl you’re better than that.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    A 12 year old made similar appeals as Greta to World leaders in 1992

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJJGuIZVfLM

I remember this appeal ... It was what almost revived the 1989 UN pitch that many countries would suffer pending obliteration via massive flooding. Experts and researchers the world over concurred. A morbid future that was never realised. Hmmm.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    really don't understand how it's 2019 out here and we still don't have cheese flavored bubble gum
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    really don't understand how it's 2019 out here and we still don't have cheese flavored bubble gum

You said it and I had to search to believe it. I'm shocked. I mean if they can make this stuff.....

kunymbp7g3tm.jpg

Surely, cheese flavored is not far behind?
  • iMago

You said it and I had to search to believe it. I'm shocked. I mean if they can make this stuff.....

kunymbp7g3tm.jpg

i find this offensive!
  • GymGoddessGoals

kunymbp7g3tm.jpg

i find this offensive!

I apologize. I should have taken your word. I'm still shocked though.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    My 10 year old is significantly better at math than I. I’m not sure if I should be feeling proud or ashamed at the moment.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    My 10 year old is significantly better at math than I. I’m not sure if I should be feeling proud or ashamed at the moment.

Proud. Math is hard.
  • iMago

kunymbp7g3tm.jpg

i find this offensive!

I apologize. I should have taken your word. I'm still shocked though.

its okay i shall give my wild goose friend an extra serving of seed on saturday as an apology on your behalf