What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i take a lot of vitamins and stuff every morning, either when im eating breakfast at my apartment or when im eating at my desk as soon as i get to work. i took them this morning like 20 mins ago and i messed up because one of them was a muscle relaxer and i think another was codeine and i really just need to take a nap now

Maybe open to the power of suggestion post a selfie?
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I can't think straight. I can't think straight at all... which is why I'm not going anywhere or doing anything for some time. I also may be leaving this community for a bit

Please take care of you. There is no shame in getting away or getting help. But PLEASE get help. If you feel this way then you shouldn't try to push through by yourself. If you need to talk please reach out to me <3
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I can't think straight. I can't think straight at all... which is why I'm not going anywhere or doing anything for some time. I also may be leaving this community for a bit

If you go, we will miss you, but please take care of yourself and do what you need to help yourself. :heart:
  • Plague_Doktor
    Plague_Doktor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @1sphere wrote: »

Please take care of you. There is no shame in getting away or getting help. But PLEASE get help. If you feel this way then you shouldn't try to push through by yourself. If you need to talk please reach out to me <3

Second this. You don't know me but I'm always up for a listen.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

If you need someone to talk to and just get out your thoughts, theres some decent people on here that are here. I can understand feeling the need to leave, do so if you believe it will help.

From a personal standpoint, when I have felt like being alone and it stretches longer than a week, I truly need someone. 💜

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @1sphere wrote: »

Second this. You don't know me but I'm always up for a listen.

Ditto to this too @1sphere
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Thanks for suggesting support - I didn't expect that, but there's nothing that I have to say..
    There's nothing on my mind. I have no stories to tell. I just can't think straight in general.

Sorry you're having a hard time.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    Thanks for suggesting support - I didn't expect that, but there's nothing that I have to say..
    There's nothing on my mind. I have no stories to tell. I just can't think straight in general.

I was in this boat about a month ago and it was very scary for me. I wish I had the answers or could even just give you a hug. Just know you have people who care
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Why is it so hard some days to get anything done? Nothing is stopping me, I just.. don't want to do it. Even though it needs doing.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Why is it so hard some days to get anything done? Nothing is stopping me, I just.. don't want to do it. Even though it needs doing.

Sometime's its just so tough to get things moving; I've been thinking about this a lot. Once I get going, I'm usually good at getting things done but getting that start has been killing me lately
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Do you make lists? I have these days too. I do notice that a list helps though. It feels good to cross things off a list. Maybe that is a weird quirk of mine. I will even write things on the list that I did that weren't on the list. So if I need to clean the bathroom, but in the process I organize my drawers or linen closet or something I will write that on the list and cross it off. Seeing all the accomplishments is motivating.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Do you make lists? I have these days too. I do notice that a list helps though. It feels good to cross things off a list. Maybe that is a weird quirk of mine. I will even write things on the list that I did that weren't on the list. So if I need to clean the bathroom, but in the process I organize my drawers or linen closet or something I will write that on the list and cross it off. Seeing all the accomplishments is motivating.

Yep. It's the only way I get anything done because I won't remember it otherwise. Sometimes I just stare at the list and don't do anything, though. Then I move those chores or whatever to the next day.
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Sometime's its just so tough to get things moving; I've been thinking about this a lot. Once I get going, I'm usually good at getting things done but getting that start has been killing me lately

The "starting" bit has always been my problem. I know some of it is anxiety/depression issues, but otherwise.. I dunno. Sometimes it's super easy to motivate myself, but most of the time? I don't want to bother. Aaaaaaaand that's probably why I've been stuck at this weight/size for so long. :laugh:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Yep. It's the only way I get anything done because I won't remember it otherwise. Sometimes I just stare at the list and don't do anything, though. Then I move those chores or whatever to the next day.

The "starting" bit has always been my problem. I know some of it is anxiety/depression issues, but otherwise.. I dunno. Sometimes it's super easy to motivate myself, but most of the time? I don't want to bother. Aaaaaaaand that's probably why I've been stuck at this weight/size for so long. :laugh:

Yer singin my song, lady. Like I said, I've been really struggling with this for a while now and haven't come up with anything good other than "start with small stuff and build on that momentum"

but now that my brain knows that, when I try to start with small stuff it knows it's a trap
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Yer singin my song, lady. Like I said, I've been really struggling with this for a while now and haven't come up with anything good other than "start with small stuff and build on that momentum"

but now that my brain knows that, when I try to start with small stuff it knows it's a trap

Pretty much this. I know a trap when I see it, lol.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I’m having an i hate people moment. It’s been awhile

It happens. You love all of us though, right? right?