What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Why do I keep falling for the same *kitten*?!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    these xmas lights arent going to hang themselves

*dizzy*
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    potatoes
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    these xmas lights arent going to hang themselves

My next door neighbor put up his lovely, extensive, tasteful Christmas display on his perfectly manicured front lawn on November 1. It is absolutely gorgeous.

I *kitten* hate my next door neighbor.
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Every little sound in the office is driving me crazy today. I can hear my co-worker sucking on a piece of candy, when she gulps her water, rubs her sandpapers hands together because she's cold and I can especially hear when she talks to herself and laughs at her emails.

Seriously STFU Linda >:)

k2hjqkq9pm5e.jpg

100% the truth right there!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to go wherever I want whenever I want without having to worry about others. To walk at 3AM or meander the lonely streets after a town shuts down.. to disappear without a trace for 3 or more hours on a whim and go wherever I want on foot.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I usually go grocery shopping after work, around 12:45am. I carry mace in my car for when I stop. I've never had to use it, but came close to situations where I may have. I'm not even supposed to have mace in my car at work, but they've never done car searches. They do bag searches, but not car searches. We've been told time and time again security isn't there for our protection anyway. They are there to secure the work. My letter opener violates policy, but I open a lot of mail and it's my own security. You never know when someone can snap.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to go wherever I want whenever I want without having to worry about others. To walk at 3AM or meander the lonely streets after a town shuts down.. to disappear without a trace for 3 or more hours years on a whim and go wherever I want on foot.

fixed that for ya...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I miss being able to go wherever I want whenever I want without having to worry about others. To walk at 3AM or meander the lonely streets after a town shuts down.. to disappear without a trace for 3 or more hours years on a whim and go wherever I want on foot.

fixed that for ya...

LOL, I wish... but people would either think I was dead.. or the U.S.'s most prolific female serial killer, just drifting from place to place, leaving a wake of dead bodies. :laugh:
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    30 grams of zebra popcorn is depressing
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Listening to the song Finesse by Bruno Mars with Cardi B makes me so nostalgic of being a young kid and the music we listened to back in the day. I think i found one of those emotional triggers i couldnt find before.....:)

But did you dance?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Listening to the song Finesse by Bruno Mars with Cardi B makes me so nostalgic of being a young kid and the music we listened to back in the day. I think i found one of those emotional triggers i couldnt find before.....:)

But did you dance?

Yeah....just sucks i dont have my Alfonso breaking board any more to toss down on the sidewalk and spin on my head lol

Had to Google this. 👆 The headpins ... Turns my bones cold. Am always thinking someone would break their necks.

https://youtu.be/E4LPbZOZ2HQ

Sure beats island boxing cardboard. Talk about US trends and products being lost in translation.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    This_far wrote: »

Yes, you would
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

But did you dance?

Yeah....just sucks i dont have my Alfonso breaking board any more to toss down on the sidewalk and spin on my head lol

Had to Google this. 👆 The headpins ... Turns my bones cold. Am always thinking someone would break their necks.

https://youtu.be/E4LPbZOZ2HQ

Sure beats island boxing cardboard. Talk about US trends and products being lost in translation.

1-800-GETDOWN. 😁😎
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I've been spending too much time on here lately. Thinking I liked it better when I wasn't as active. That might change.

I enjoy your posts a lot and hope you stick around. 😊