Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Hot patootie, bless my soul
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Ugh why is it so hot
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Where has the day gone ...I guess I skated for way longer than I usually do which was kind of fun

Are we talking ice skating here? And where do I sign up? :D Do they still use those plastic milk crate thingies to help beginners? I'll need to stack a few for myself.

Haha yes skating. I went with a friend and after I taught her some stuff and taught another friend we decided to do spins.

I don't like people learning with an aid. You become too reliant on it and you don't learn proper balance. I could get you skating safely. 😄

Oh I wish. I always wanted to learn as a child. :( Now my bones would break too easily. :#
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Ugh why is it so hot
    Where has the day gone ...I guess I skated for way longer than I usually do which was kind of fun

Are we talking ice skating here? And where do I sign up? :D Do they still use those plastic milk crate thingies to help beginners? I'll need to stack a few for myself.

Haha yes skating. I went with a friend and after I taught her some stuff and taught another friend we decided to do spins.

I don't like people learning with an aid. You become too reliant on it and you don't learn proper balance. I could get you skating safely. 😄

Oh I wish. I always wanted to learn as a child. :( Now my bones would break too easily. :#

Would you believe I skated with one man until he was like 82? We have many over 80s ladies and one is like 66 and she has been having me teach her the dance she'll be on in a couple if years. I'm guessing you're way younger than these people. You're never too old.
  • Alinouveau2
    How did they figure out there's a salt deposit 1800 feet under a lake??!!!?
  • TwitchyMagee

Maybe somebody licked it
  • Alinouveau2

Maybe somebody licked it

Kinda like how many licks does it take to get to the middle of a tootsie pop?
    Really though it's kinda cool....why knew??! Well I guess the people if Goderich do since it's their big industry
  • Alinouveau2
    Also on my mind since we passed lots of Amish or Mennonites in their horse and buggies...do they wish they were in the airconditioned cars driving past or are those devil vehicles.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,523 Member
    Sunday night - my new favorite time to go to the grocery store
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Insomnia
  • Alinouveau2
    Ugh way too much
  • TwitchyMagee
    Also, there was another woman in the weight room today and she was BUILT. Love being in that kind of company
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I don't want to do my german class homework :'(
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member

Mach es jetzt 😉
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022

wienerschnitzel
    Rouladen
    Spätzle

😁😁😁😁😁

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    wienerschnitzel
    Rouladen
    Spätzle

😁😁😁😁😁

wish it was about food, then I would be a little excited
  • TwitchyMagee
    wienerschnitzel
    Rouladen
    Spätzle

😁😁😁😁😁

wish it was about food, then I would be a little excited

It’s the best part of learning any culture/language!
  • TwitchyMagee
    I’m nervous because my oldest is taking his first road test right now
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

Good luck to your oldest! They stopped them here during covid shutdowns. My oldest never took the test!😳And I think it might still be optional. I haven’t looked into it lately though.

• TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Good luck to your oldest! They stopped them here during covid shutdowns. My oldest never took the test!😳And I think it might still be optional. I haven’t looked into it lately though.

Do you mean they can’t get their license or do you mean they are giving out licenses without a road test?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Do you mean they can’t get their license or do you mean they are giving out licenses without a road test?

They give it out with no road test! Or they were anyway. I’ll find out with the next one soon.