It was more of a tin-foil hat/conspiracy joke

See above

This is pretty much how they said you would respond
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Spotify has lovingly curated for me my top played songs of 2019. That's nice, but I assign a lot of meaning to music so now I am home alone reliving my whole year on a grand total of two hours sleep (basically I am an emotional train-wreck :lol:)

Amidst all the negative memories, there was one day back in January that was probably the happiest day of my adult life and I just heard the songs I'd been listening to that day. If I could just go back there, just once, and savour the moment just a little more, I would. Gosh, I think I need to switch back to mindless christmas music. This is a wild ride for one still in their pyjamas.

Ain't that the greatest, tho?? I still have my 2017 and 2018 lists that I frequent. It's interesting to look at the songs that made both lists vs the songs that didn't, can't wait to see my 2019 edition...it's like you said, they definitely transport you back to different things throughout the year.

It is and it isn't. Some things are best left forgotten though.

Just got mine and I'm wondering if I should wait til Christmas to open it...!!!

74h2wjfq1up6.png
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Hey @caco_ethes are you doing weird science

Why are you so obsessed with me

The government

I reject this answer. Cannot be converted to mom joke

See above

g622mupeaalx.gif
  • Reckoner68

The government

See above

g622mupeaalx.gif

It was also suggested that you would post that as a reply
  • Reckoner68

The government

See above

Did you know this cuz your mom works for the government?

I'm not at liberty to say
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    One of the smartest, wisest men I've had the pleasure of meeting just told me that if the world had to be reduced down to 1000 people, he would volunteer to die because he would be rather useless...

That's why he is the Buddha of this place and even wiser then I had ever realized
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Spotify has lovingly curated for me my top played songs of 2019. That's nice, but I assign a lot of meaning to music so now I am home alone reliving my whole year on a grand total of two hours sleep (basically I am an emotional train-wreck :lol:)

Amidst all the negative memories, there was one day back in January that was probably the happiest day of my adult life and I just heard the songs I'd been listening to that day. If I could just go back there, just once, and savour the moment just a little more, I would. Gosh, I think I need to switch back to mindless christmas music. This is a wild ride for one still in their pyjamas.

Ain't that the greatest, tho?? I still have my 2017 and 2018 lists that I frequent. It's interesting to look at the songs that made both lists vs the songs that didn't, can't wait to see my 2019 edition...it's like you said, they definitely transport you back to different things throughout the year.

74h2wjfq1up6.png

Ooh open it now!
  • Reckoner68

74h2wjfq1up6.png

Ooh open it now!

I did, that slideshow made me quite happy actually :D
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    bon3a7smovwm.jpg
  • ghudson92

74h2wjfq1up6.png

Ooh open it now!

Who was your top artist? I love how much effort Spotify put in to things.
  • ghudson92
    i gave my kids candy canes and they licked them until they were little shivs and now theyre tryin to stab each other

Got to love the sibling bond
  • Reckoner68

74h2wjfq1up6.png

Ooh open it now!

Haha, my "Top artist" was Adventure Time...which reminds me of the monthlong-period where my littlest guy wouldn't go to sleep without listening to an Adventure Time playlist.

It's extra funny because my favorite genre listed is melodic death metal...I think his bedtime routine skewed my numbers, but that's OK. I hadn't listened to "Makin Bacon Pancakes" in a while anyway, heheh
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member

74h2wjfq1up6.png

Ooh open it now!

Haha, my "Top artist" was Adventure Time...which reminds me of the monthlong-period where my littlest guy wouldn't go to sleep without listening to an Adventure Time playlist.

It's extra funny because my favorite genre listed is melodic death metal...I think his bedtime routine skewed my numbers, but that's OK. I hadn't listened to "Makin Bacon Pancakes" in a while anyway, heheh

Bacon Pancakes, that's what it's gonna take.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Well in all honesty...
  • Reckoner68
    edited December 2019
    Somethin about potatoes