• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    How about... Candy chips?

Toss in an ale & now you're talkin'... :smile:
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Been movin non stop all day and now that I finally stoped my body is refusing to do anything else.

Even though I made chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream today I am just gonna stay in bed until sleep takes me and have that ice cream tomorrow.

G'nite, sleep well, don't let the ice cream melt!

giphy.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    More Christmas shopping
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    The holidays. They are always the toughest emotionally and financially. It’s a lot of loss to get through.
    I hear you, especially this time of year, I remember people I loved or cared about who died, or are out of my life for whatever reason, and a sense of not being present enough with those who are alive still, or around.

...and I can't afford it, this year I'm only going to buy presents for my mom and the kids in the family
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I think I feel better! Cautiously optimistic..

More "me" easy going, positive, "glass is half full" type stuff

I've been struggling since mid summer? I think?

Feeling better tho
    I've been to all the doctors...physically I'm ok...mentally apparently tho I'm ocd and have multiple anxiety disorders (duh)

I think I like my ocd, it doesn't distress me too much

I don't want to take the meds suggested or therapy...

My unqualified thought is that no one can help you, as much as you could help yourself

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Old Road Trips <3 !
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I wonder if my bed was less comfortable would it be easier to get up in the morning? Maybe I should put some nails under my sheets and throw some sand in there.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Wrong one lol
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I've been having some pretty negative thoughts lately. Thoughts of being unattractive, fat, passed over, lacking opportunities others have, everything always seeming to be an uphill battle, etc. I'm sure I'm not alone in these thoughts/feelings, but it's really hard to get out of the downward spiral once it starts.

I go through these moments but then I remember that I need to make the most of my day and feeling down and miserable is only hurting me because everyone else is going through their battles and not worrying about you. Keep your head up. Message me if you need a pal.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I've been having some pretty negative thoughts lately. Thoughts of being unattractive, fat, passed over, lacking opportunities others have, everything always seeming to be an uphill battle, etc. I'm sure I'm not alone in these thoughts/feelings, but it's really hard to get out of the downward spiral once it starts.

Exactly the same here.... sorry you feel that way.
  • thongguy23
    thongguy23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I’ve always wondered if I would ever be accepted for being myself and not ridiculed
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    My work cohort volunteered us for a special project. I wasn't even there when he did it. Sassin, frackin, rackin, dackin.........
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I bought peanut butter cookies to give to my son’s household.
    Last night,,,,,,about 3:00am I was standing in the kitchen eating peanut butter cookies.

I hadn’t cheated on myself with sugar in over a month.
    **** it all to ****!!!!!!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    banshee925 wrote: »

I often read the forums without commenting and you are both very popular and loved here.
    Please try to look ok at the positive things in your life, even the bad things have a positive outlook. When you’re on the bottom the only thing that can happen is that things with get better. Ride this out like knowing it will pass 🤗🤗

That is very kind of you to say.
    Thank you 😊
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    My work cohort volunteered us for a special project. I wasn't even there when he did it. Sassin, frackin, rackin, dackin.........

They volunteered; you were voluntold. :lol:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I go through these moments but then I remember that I need to make the most of my day and feeling down and miserable is only hurting me because everyone else is going through their battles and not worrying about you. Keep your head up. Message me if you need a pal.

I have these moments about 90% of the time, I'm just usually really adept at hiding or ignoring it. Lately, though.. it's been quite hard to dismiss. I agree with you that making the most of one's day and keeping your head up goes a long way, though. I mostly just make busy work for myself.

No bueno. I likewise am sorry you are in the same spot as I am currently.
    banshee925 wrote: »

I often read the forums without commenting and you are both very popular and loved here.
    Please try to look ok at the positive things in your life, even the bad things have a positive outlook. When you’re on the bottom the only thing that can happen is that things with get better. Ride this out like knowing it will pass 🤗🤗

... Am I? I was always under the impression it was just because I had no life and so posted way too much for one's own good. :lol:

Deadman though, he's been well liked since before I was ever around. I've known lots of lads and ladies like it when he posts. :)
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Sugar