What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    What's gonna happen to all the combustion engine cars once electric starts become mainstream?
  • amorfati601070
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    What's gonna happen to all the combustion engine cars once electric starts become mainstream?
    they’ll become transformers

The auto companies have to think of a strategy to retrofit them. We cannot have this huge graveyard of cars with no purpose. What a waste of resources!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

The auto companies have to think of a strategy to retrofit them. We cannot have this huge graveyard of cars with no purpose. What a waste of resources!

I think about wasted money every time I go walking at my local mall. :( All the stores are closed now except J.C. Penny's, a car parts store, Dollar Tree, Job Lots and a gym. :/ It's like a morgue there now. :( I feel it's just a matter of time before those go too. So far, we've lost at least a dozen stores from there. And nobody is taking a chance to come in. :( Is this what online shopping has done?? Our downtown, in certain places, looks about the same. So sad seeing pictures of it back 50 yrs. ago. Up side is there's always a parking place. :/

Just needed to add a :)

• amorfati601070
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I think about wasted money every time I go walking at my local mall. :( All the stores are closed now except J.C. Penny's, a car parts store, Dollar Tree, Job Lots and a gym. :/ It's like a morgue there now. :( I feel it's just a matter of time before those go too. So far, we've lost at least a dozen stores from there. And nobody is taking a chance to come in. :( Is this what online shopping has done?? Our downtown, in certain places, looks about the same. So sad seeing pictures of it back 50 yrs. ago. Up side is there's always a parking place. :/

Just needed to add a :)

Yep, Amazon has taken over the world. We are going to end up like the people in Wall-E.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Man y’all are deep. I’m over here thinking about pancakes and tacos.

Haha, yeh, I came down with a cold and now feel like I NEED ice cream. I'm trying to figure which to put on my list before I head to the store this a.m., Ben and Jerry's, better choice of Halo or Fudgicles, or best choice of soup. :/
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I've had a cold now for over 3 weeks. I'm so exhausted and have no energy for any of this anymore.

Hope you're feeling better soon, T. 💛
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Man y’all are deep. I’m over here thinking about pancakes and tacos.

😊😆😁
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    I'm trying to decide if I like the egg bites I made for breakfasts or not. On the other hand, I have eaten the whole thing, so I think it's okay. (grin)

@ReenieHJ:They do sell small Ben and Jerry's cups that are not too bad to work into the calorie count.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I tried something this morning. I don't really have the energy to stand at the stove flipping pancakes so I mixed things up and put the pancake batter in a pan on parchment paper and put it in the oven at 425° for 15 minutes and there you go, sheet pancakes for the family 💁‍♀️ I think next time I'll add blueberries.
    8k437l0h9sho.jpg

Your mug's correct, you're a genius!
  • lifeovpi
    lifeovpi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I need a nap
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I tried something this morning. I don't really have the energy to stand at the stove flipping pancakes so I mixed things up and put the pancake batter in a pan on parchment paper and put it in the oven at 425° for 15 minutes and there you go, sheet pancakes for the family 💁‍♀️ I think next time I'll add blueberries.
    8k437l0h9sho.jpg

You're a freaking genius bad *kitten* from the future 😘
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    8k437l0h9sho.jpg

You're a freaking genius bad *kitten* from the future 😘

I call it lazy pancakes 💁‍♀️😆
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    8k437l0h9sho.jpg

Your mug's correct, you're a genius!

My son got me that mug for Christmas, I love it ❤
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    8k437l0h9sho.jpg

How about an invite next time