• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Sleep, food, study and repeat

great to see you back.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Real estate wheeling and dealing this morning. My least favorite part of flipping houses.....not a huge fan of realtors in general, but there are always exceptions i suppose.....
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

i think most of us know about the angles making the photo sometimes but like there's nothing wrong with that really. its just an evolution of having a "good side" in your selfies and stuff.

even if i know she ain't looking like that 24/7 best believe when i see my crush dropping instagram style thotpics i am still gone be ABOUT THAT
    tndq4fptrcbn.gif

I really enjoy the side by sides. I think they’re fun.

IMO you are unusual in that you can appreciate the pretty along with the ordinary. You know they go together.

the posed pics are fine as long as people don’t compare their own 24/7 with someone else’s 30 seconds

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I now believe the term "chemo brain" I've been forgetting alot of things lately and the kids keep telling me I repeat myself. Anyways, I had a brain fart this morning, went to the grocery store and put some cupcakes on the top of my car because I was looking for my keys. Got in my car (forgot the cupcakes) started to drive and the cupcakes fell all over my windshield 😭🤣

You've got such a great attitude, I adore how you seem to laugh in the face of a sugary disaster 😂...

At least you've never driven away without remembering to buckle a car seat 😬

Laughter is the best medicine. I could cry and be mad (I've done all that already) or I can just accept what's happening because those things are out of my control. It's all about how we react to it 😊 I'm lucky my kids aren't in car seats, I'd either forget them in the shopping cart or forget to buckle them up 😜🤣
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I now believe the term "chemo brain" I've been forgetting alot of things lately and the kids keep telling me I repeat myself. Anyways, I had a brain fart this morning, went to the grocery store and put some cupcakes on the top of my car because I was looking for my keys. Got in my car (forgot the cupcakes) started to drive and the cupcakes fell all over my windshield 😭🤣

You've got such a great attitude, I adore how you seem to laugh in the face of a sugary disaster 😂...

At least you've never driven away without remembering to buckle a car seat 😬

Laughter is the best medicine. I could cry and be mad (I've done all that already) or I can just accept what's happening because those things are out of my control. It's all about how we react to it 😊 I'm lucky my kids aren't in car seats, I'd either forget them in the shopping cart or forget to buckle them up 😜🤣

You are a wise woman...

I once listened to a great courses series lecture called "Practicing Mindfulness"...

One of the best ways the lecturer recommended for handling stress or things that anger you was to laugh about it... You can always find humor in your circumstances...

Someone cut you off, forget cupcakes on top of your car, bills... Just laugh at yourself and the circumstances...
    It's easier said than done but I've always admired the hell out of people who can do it...

Your emerging from this like a Phoenix ❤️
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

100% a thing. My husband had it for the longest time even after his chemotherapy sessions ended. He thought he was losing his mind, poor dude. :heart:
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I wish I was as optimistic as the wives that believe they can change their husbands into the men they thought they married.
  • Lisex85
    Lisex85 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you’ve never met the right realtor
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Real estate wheeling and dealing this morning. My least favorite part of flipping houses.....not a huge fan of realtors in general, but there are always exceptions i suppose.....

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I need to get to the gym in the morning but the only leggings that are clean right now are bright red and ive gained like ten pounds since the last time i wore them and I’m thinking maybe I’ll just febreeze something from the hamper 😖