What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I need to get to the gym in the morning but the only leggings that are clean right now are bright red and ive gained like ten pounds since the last time i wore them and I’m thinking maybe I’ll just febreeze something from the hamper 😖

So I'm missing what the problem with the reds is... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I wish I could bottle the energy of small rambunctious children and use it as an alternative energy source. I could use the pick-me-up.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I wish I could bottle the energy of small rambunctious children and use it as an alternative energy source. I could use the pick-me-up.

Lol... You mean like in the matrix 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I need to get to the gym in the morning but the only leggings that are clean right now are bright red and ive gained like ten pounds since the last time i wore them and I’m thinking maybe I’ll just febreeze something from the hamper 😖

Nothing really. Just a bit of a belly that makes me self-conscious
    qgb7lb2cnsnm.jpeg

Um, (those leggings) look hot!!
    And I like your room, its pretty and I like the antique touches, and that little picture!
    (are you sorry yet for letting creepy me into your world!!)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options

qgb7lb2cnsnm.jpeg

Step away from the Febreeze and wear the red leggings. You look great in them!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

qgb7lb2cnsnm.jpeg

af3fkg0t4lnf.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

qgb7lb2cnsnm.jpeg

Step away from the Febreeze and wear the red leggings. You look great in them!
    Thank you. Ima wake up my sister and ask her. If she likes them after being woken up I’ll wear them.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited February 2020
    Options

qgb7lb2cnsnm.jpeg

th?id=OGC.025b8bc0fe129cac1704e604f87eaa72&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fl1KtVqBn6ySr3hLqM%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=%2bN6fBrO1PlDbNW8MIpBbSgtOf1HeEzOwxCenwGikjPs%3d

She definitely works out 😏...
    Red... Ftmfw
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

qgb7lb2cnsnm.jpeg

th?id=OGC.025b8bc0fe129cac1704e604f87eaa72&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fl1KtVqBn6ySr3hLqM%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=%2bN6fBrO1PlDbNW8MIpBbSgtOf1HeEzOwxCenwGikjPs%3d

She definitely works out 😏...
    Red... Ftmfw

Woulda hugged that twice
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

qgb7lb2cnsnm.jpeg

This may be the first time ive ever actually seen more than a fraction of just your face. You are really quite attractive....i mean i assumed so, but yup, you are for sure .
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

qgb7lb2cnsnm.jpeg

You look great. No need to be self-conscious. 😊
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Red leggings? I'd say you're rocking them. Go, with or without sister!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    ayeeeeeeok wrote: »
    The fact I’m turning 26 in 2 months but I feel about 100

oh, honey - I turn 40 in a little over a month, and I feel about 100 :)
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I like fish. I can't stop thinking about the plastic in the ocean. If i could i would invent the thing to suck the plastic out, an start making plastic housing to plastic cars. I hate plastic, but here we are using this product. That isn't that healthy.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Is this a necessary goal?
    htfrjvmhcs6p.jpeg