What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    dpuh1sc7hu1w.jpg

Do you guys remember I was freaking out that actual John Konesky followed me on IG?

I'm breaking my social media hiatus to say HERE IS ACTUAL JOHN KONESKY WITH ACTUAL ME.

😱😱😱😱😱
    Love this!!

Ok. So I had to look up who he actually is..... lol
    But still!!! This is so cool!
    Pic is super cute, too! 😁 ❤ 😎
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    dpuh1sc7hu1w.jpg

Do you guys remember I was freaking out that actual John Konesky followed me on IG?

I'm breaking my social media hiatus to say HERE IS ACTUAL JOHN KONESKY WITH ACTUAL ME.

😱😱😱😱😱
    Love this!!

Haha thanks! Not many people are aware of who he is but he is AWESOME and a real life guitar God... ugh 😍

For anyone wondering - he is the guitarist of Tenacious D (Jack Black's band)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Cardio, no problem.
    Weight training, dreadful.

Cardio, dreadful.
    Weight training, no problem.

Both of you are incorrect.

Cardio, no problem.
    Weight training, no problem.
    Dieting, problem.

Nope

Cardio is still a problem.

When it comes to dieting, we live in a land of abundance & my will power is a diminishing asset.

I dunno.. i like taking the Trek out for a ride or some HIIT cardio in the morning. Weight training in the gym still feels awesome. It's the nutritional part that I keep slipping up with.

I hear ya'.

I used to live for cardio, just not anymore.

And yeah, I have a Trek & a Cannondale & a Giant & a GT - all up on hooks.

Running? I'm retired from the sport..... unless I'm being chased by an angry boyfriend.

I know you're straight.. but why is your gay boyfriend so angry? :D

I suppose, because I'm not gay. *shrug

• XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    dpuh1sc7hu1w.jpg

😱😱😱😱😱
    Love this!!

Haha thanks! Not many people are aware of who he is but he is AWESOME and a real life guitar God... ugh 😍

Very cool. I didn’t know the name. But, do know the band. Why is he following you? Are you in a band as well? Or just a fan?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    dpuh1sc7hu1w.jpg

😱😱😱😱😱
    Love this!!

Very cool. I didn’t know the name. But, do know the band. Why is he following you? Are you in a band as well? Or just a fan?

just look at her photograph. <3<3<3

...... who wouldn't want to follow her ??
  • ghudson92
    Options
    dpuh1sc7hu1w.jpg

😱😱😱😱😱
    Love this!!

Umm he follows me on IG because I said his haircut was cute. No cool band story I'm afraid 😂
  • ghudson92
    Options
    dpuh1sc7hu1w.jpg

😱😱😱😱😱
    Love this!!

just look at her photograph. <3<3<3

...... who wouldn't want to follow her ??

You 🤭🤭
  • ghudson92
    Options
    dpuh1sc7hu1w.jpg

😱😱😱😱😱
    Love this!!

Umm he follows me on IG because I said his haircut was cute. No cool band story I'm afraid 😂

That’s inspiring. I wonder if Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin would friend me on MFP if I congratulated him for not getting a face lift.

That would be amazing 😂
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    dpuh1sc7hu1w.jpg

😱😱😱😱😱
    Love this!!

That’s inspiring. I wonder if Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin would friend me on MFP if I congratulated him for not getting a face lift.

i say go for it.
    a semi-famous adult movie actress followed me on twitter after i responded to one of her tweets with a hilarious gif (like they say if it ain't broke don't fix it)
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    This just happened....I had to ask my brother for a password. (Don’t worry it’s not for my bank or anything). And this was from him and my mom. 😵
    Little things make me laugh I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

cybq65jcpufq.jpeg

😆😆😆
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    How I really want this chicken I'm eating to just be delicious pizza or a burger or a steak. Jeez.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    s9q4fa3f6jyy.jpeg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    s9q4fa3f6jyy.jpeg

I tell this to my kids ALL THE DAMN TIME
  • tinak33
    Options
    Does mustard ever expire? I mean the expiration date is there as a "best by" kinda suggestion... but does it really expire?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Does mustard ever expire? I mean the expiration date is there as a "best by" kinda suggestion... but does it really expire?

I heard no.
    I heard on a tv show that if mustard is old and dried up you can add a little water to it and it is perfectly edible.

*I DON’T KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

"Although mustards will eventually go bad, most mustard will last for 2-3 years beyond their "best by date", but that's not the only indication of freshness. The shelf life of mustard depends on the best before (best-by) date, the storage method, and any existence of added ingredients."
  • tinak33
    Options

I heard no.
    I heard on a tv show that if mustard is old and dried up you can add a little water to it and it is perfectly edible.

*I DON’T KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE

"Although mustards will eventually go bad, most mustard will last for 2-3 years beyond their "best by date", but that's not the only indication of freshness. The shelf life of mustard depends on the best before (best-by) date, the storage method, and any existence of added ingredients."

Got a sandwich, needed more mustard... but the 2 bottles in the fridge are "expired" with the best by dates being from 2015 and 2016.
    Was wondering if that was even any good anymore... I know some things are ok past their expiration date... but that many years??? :#:#