Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Donut chicken sandwich 🤤

Spicy chicken????

Idk if it comes in spicy. I saw the sign last night and I was intrigued lol
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    One of these days, I'm gonna make chocolate chip cookies.... but without the chocolate chips.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    One of these days, I'm gonna make chocolate chip cookies.... but without the chocolate chips.

What are you going to use instead 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I vote mnms
  • tinak33
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    one of these days I'm going to try and steal all of your cookies like a true kleptomaniac

I dare you. :p:D
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

I vote mnms

Butterscotch chips

Or toffee chips
  • tinak33
    Options

I vote mnms

Butterscotch chips

Or toffee chips

I actually make toffee chocolate chip cookies every year for Christmas. My mom LOVES them.

She said we make too many cookies and need to narrow down the ones we make. Then she looked at me and said "but you have to make all of yours because they are really good and I like all of them." :D
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed out that the Pearl Jam concert I was supposed to go to on the 22nd has been postponed because of the Coronavirus 🙄 but in other news... my LAST chemo treatment has been moved to TOMORROW instead of Thursday. I'm going to ring that bell so hard that I'm going to rip it out of the *kitten* wall.

That damn hug button wasn’t working for me and this is important. 🤗🤗🤗🤗
  • tinak33
    Options
    I'm bummed out that the Pearl Jam concert I was supposed to go to on the 22nd has been postponed because of the Coronavirus 🙄 but in other news... my LAST chemo treatment has been moved to TOMORROW instead of Thursday. I'm going to ring that bell so hard that I'm going to rip it out of the *kitten* wall.

HUGGING THIS SO HARD!!! <3
    I know I don't really know you, but I am soooo proud of you for staying positive and pushing through this! I have watched my mom go through twice, and various other people in my life. I know its hard and you just want to give up, but it takes strength, courage, and determination to push through. You have all of those things. <3 I will be celebrating in spirit. <3
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,061 Member
    Options

Sucks the concert got postponed- but awesome news on your last treatment !!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Sorry about the concert but the rest of this makes my day ❤️
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

That sucks about Pearl Jam, but so very happy about your last treatment. 😊🤗💛
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

Holy crap, congratulations!! 🥳