Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 901Member Member Posts: 901Member Member
    Cold toilet seats are the worst

Cold & wet... oh, jeez...
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Posts: 1,794Member Member Posts: 1,794Member Member
    I’m hungry but nothing sounds delicious, I want something delicious.

I made a lasagna soup; you're more than welcome to come over and share

Please can you explain lasagne soup to me?
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 8,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 8,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    ghudson92 wrote: »

it is the first recipe in that video
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 230,497Member Member Posts: 230,497Member Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »

it is the first recipe in that video

Oh, I'm trying that.. 🤤
  • BruceappleBruceapple Posts: 1,960Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,960Member, Premium Member
    When do I come over for dinner?
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 230,497Member Member Posts: 230,497Member Member
    Bruceapple wrote: »
    When do I come over for dinner?

Anytime is good :)
  • findingmeinthemadnessfindingmeinthemadness Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Thinking about how to keep myself into my diet when my family nor my boyfriend fully support it.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,254Member Member Posts: 9,254Member Member
    I wonder how many parents in my kids class just either do the homework for their kid, or just give them all the answers so they turn in perfect work
  • minimiss669minimiss669 Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    I wonder how many parents in my kids class just either do the homework for their kid, or just give them all the answers so they turn in perfect work

Which parent are you?
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,254Member Member Posts: 9,254Member Member

Which parent are you?

The kind that makes him earn it...

Which parent are you?

That was a great answer!
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,078Member Member Posts: 7,078Member Member

... do parents actually do that? Seems kinda detrimental to the development of your kid, if so.

Which parent are you?

That was a great answer!

Thanks, are you a teacher?
    I've noticed a lot of teachers on mfp... And nurses for that matter...
    That I wish I had outlets to share some certain items on my computer (nothing illegal, mind you) that weren't contained in the more seedy parts of the internet.. or 4chan.
    HaHaHa! Yes I am!

... do parents actually do that? Seems kinda detrimental to the development of your kid, if so.

I'm just thinking if some parents are willing to commit crimes to jump their kids ahead of the line to get into college, and with the way some parents these days seem to like blaming everyone else but themselves or their kids...

Who knows what they will do to push their kid ahead in a class...

I mean I can't say I know it happens but I wonder sometimes...
    edited January 21
    HaHaHa! Yes I am!

I'm just thinking if some parents are willing to commit crimes to jump their kids ahead of the line to get into college, and with the way some parents these days seem to like blaming everyone else but themselves or their kids...

Who knows what they will do to push their kid ahead in a class...

I mean I can't say I know it happens but I wonder sometimes...

Let's ask an actual teacher! Hey, do parents actually do this, @minimiss669 ?
    Even super models have insecurities.
    A thought prompted by another thread..