What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I got to tell my babies in the morning they can't see their Dad for at least 3 weeks 😥

Maybe not physically but theres always video chat options to make it easier on them :)
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    High school seniors. Ouch :(
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    High school seniors. Ouch :(

Yep.. my daughters high school canceled prom today
  • ataleforthetimebeing
    ataleforthetimebeing Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Calm Argan hair Oil.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Irritable eggs... which is ironically the name of my new punk band.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    It’s only 10:35pm but I feel like it should be midnight.
    If I crash now I’ll be awake at 4:00am.
    yawn, guess I’ll try to stay awake.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I have been battling to do my workouts for almost two weeks. Every damn time I DON'T want to do my lifts. I'm like a freaking kid with homework.

I've been forcing myself to still do them, but for crying out loud, it'd be nice to be excited about it for once!

It's making me cranky.

I've heard this is a big sign of over training
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    I have been battling to do my workouts for almost two weeks. Every damn time I DON'T want to do my lifts. I'm like a freaking kid with homework.

I've been forcing myself to still do them, but for crying out loud, it'd be nice to be excited about it for once!

It's making me cranky.

Lol... Not for me. I'm lucky if I can get in two lifting sessions a week. I think it's more emotionally driven than anything.

I lift in my basement, and sometimes I find it kind of lonely to lift by myself. It's hard to get excited by gains when you don't really have anyone to share it with.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    How do you do the right thing?

Serious question.
    My opinion is that you have to do what you think is the right thing, and then learn from mistakes

Seems well put to me. It’s about perspective I guess. Is it the right thing for you, someone you think is more important or for the greater good?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

It's making me cranky.

Lol... Not for me. I'm lucky if I can get in two lifting sessions a week. I think it's more emotionally driven than anything.

I lift in my basement, and sometimes I find it kind of lonely to lift by myself. It's hard to get excited by gains when you don't really have anyone to share it with.

Same... I'm transitioning atm from my work gym with mirrors all around to my garage... No mirrors sucks lol
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Serious question.
    My opinion is that you have to do what you think is the right thing, and then learn from mistakes

Just follow your nose, fruit loops are never wrong.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options

It's making me cranky.

Same... I'm transitioning atm from my work gym with mirrors all around to my garage... No mirrors sucks lol

I have one mirror in mine... And it's pretty small. It's enough to get a bit of flexing in. I painted words and pics on my basement walls to make it feel more gym vibey and I like that (especially because they reflect in the one mirror).

I'm a social creature. I do better when I have someone cheering me on and pushing me, and when I can do the same... But even without covid19, I don't have the finances for a regular gym.

My setup at home is pretty slick, so I can't complain. I just have low motivation a lot of days. 😞
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Serious question.

I have these.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Serious question.

I have these.

I knew I could count on you