What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Lunch was so good I was literally licking the pan afterwards. Guess I am pansexual now
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,648 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzIWFJU_3s

Everyone when we get to go out and do things again. 🤣🤣 (not the end!! The one I watched had that cut out of it. Oy. 🙈)

We all will be heading to the clothing stores cuz we ate all the foods and now clothes don't fit......
    No?

Ok.... thats just me, then. 😬🤦‍♀️

I don’t claim that this will continue but imma ride the wave as long as I can. The big thing keeping me sane-ish right now is working out and trying to keep on top of my diet. My gym is doing Zoom workouts and they are amazing. I’m also in a step challenge with some people from the gym so I’m walking like crazy. So......we’ll see. I’m also baking like a maniac and my kids may need MFP Junior Edition if I don’t cut it out!🤣🙈

Same, with so much time on our hands I'm working out constantly. I dont cook so I'm not eating 😬. I normally go out to eat...limited on that...so maybe this works out well for me 🤷‍♀️

I need some of this motivation right now instead of thinking things like ‘i wonder if cheetos and ice cream would be good together’

I'm gonna guess yes!
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzIWFJU_3s

Everyone when we get to go out and do things again. 🤣🤣 (not the end!! The one I watched had that cut out of it. Oy. 🙈)

We all will be heading to the clothing stores cuz we ate all the foods and now clothes don't fit......
    No?

Ok.... thats just me, then. 😬🤦‍♀️

I don’t claim that this will continue but imma ride the wave as long as I can. The big thing keeping me sane-ish right now is working out and trying to keep on top of my diet. My gym is doing Zoom workouts and they are amazing. I’m also in a step challenge with some people from the gym so I’m walking like crazy. So......we’ll see. I’m also baking like a maniac and my kids may need MFP Junior Edition if I don’t cut it out!🤣🙈

Same, with so much time on our hands I'm working out constantly. I dont cook so I'm not eating 😬. I normally go out to eat...limited on that...so maybe this works out well for me 🤷‍♀️

I need some of this motivation right now instead of thinking things like ‘i wonder if cheetos and ice cream would be good together’

I'm gonna guess yes!

I could get used to your brand of motivation!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I went for a walk today by myself and it turns I don’t so much miss other people as I need to get away from the ones I have.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    My hair is growing and there's alot of grey in there 😅 I may not dye it and try to rock the salt and pepper look 🤷‍♀️

7rhcwtc5vhfo.jpg

You've got more than I do. ;)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    My hair is growing and there's alot of grey in there 😅 I may not dye it and try to rock the salt and pepper look 🤷‍♀️

7rhcwtc5vhfo.jpg

Do it ! Lots of woman are rocking the dyed grey look right 🤷‍♂️
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

7rhcwtc5vhfo.jpg

Do it ! Lots of woman are rocking the dyed grey look right 🤷‍♂️

I think it's the only color I never tried. We'll see 😊
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Paid very little, to have little to no protective gear and expect me to be prepared to help others... I have a family too. 😢

Stay safe 💗
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

7rhcwtc5vhfo.jpg

So cute!

I have a streak coming in at my temple. I’m resisting dying it
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    30 more days ☹
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    My ex was kind enough to come over and mow my front yard.
    It was starting to look like the white trash yard of the neighborhood.

I should have known that he wouldn’t come and just mow.
    I ended up outside helping him pickup sticks and leaves for hours.

The pollen would swoosh up as I swept the oak tassles off the driveway.
    I’m completely stopped up,
    sneezed 6 times in a row.

I’m not complaining.
    If you’re going to do it you should do it right and thorough the first time.
    But I wasn’t planning on helping!

It is nice to have it done.
    My allergy suffering will pass.

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    The thought of having to go on the elliptical is making my cabeca hurt 🤯
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    It’s like the first week of January around here
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Quarantine resolutions maybe?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Quarantine resolutions maybe?

Could be you’re right
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I just keep deleting my comments - I feel like I might be a vile human who needs to be purged from the planet
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I'm binging love is blind just because people have been talking about it and I for one have a soft spot in my heart ❤️ for crappy reality shows but like.. .. This one is really bad. I wanna know do couples really fight like that? Over nothing?? I think I'm going to stop referring to myself as crazy because these people are on another level. 👀 Then again it's probably a script.