iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I hate having nothing to look forward to. This living in the moment *kitten* sucks
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,054 Member
    Options
    I hate having nothing to look forward to. This living in the moment *kitten* sucks

Agree. I feel like if I better understood the timeline here maybe it would help. But....maybe it would depress instead.
  • MelG7777
    edited March 2020
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzIWFJU_3s

Everyone when we get to go out and do things again. 🤣🤣 (not the end!! The one I watched had that cut out of it. Oy. 🙈)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Everyone when we get to go out and do things again. 🤣🤣 (not the end!! The one I watched had that cut out of it. Oy. 🙈)

We all will be heading to the clothing stores cuz we ate all the foods and now clothes don't fit......
    No?

Ok.... thats just me, then. 😬🤦‍♀️
  • chsberthelot2934
    chsberthelot2934 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

We all will be heading to the clothing stores cuz we ate all the foods and now clothes don't fit......
    No?

Hahaha so true!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

No?

I’m tryna fix my treadmill today cuz even my face is getting fat. I am so unhappy right now
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,648 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Been thinking of starting a “Let’s Get Dolled Up to Stay Our *kitten* In The House” thread for Saturday night. I’ve gotten ready a few times this week but might be nice. Something stupid to do during a sad/unsure/crazy time. Bonus for family that might think we’ve completely lost it. Anyone down? Otherwise....I get ready, post a pic, nobody shows up and it’s like my real life then.

I decided today that I’m the kind of person who should curl her hair every day AND I have clean leggings so this is starting to feel like a perfect storm

Yaaas! I have @MarissaRiv23 on board too. I’m not baiting you all with her per se, but maybe I am.

Ummm what time does it start?

Just be on the lookout. I can’t promise these ladies are gonna be ready on time. But you’re posting too, right?

Oh gosh my curlers are broke and all my leggings have runs in them so I don't know.

Dude you ain’t got a good pair of Nike leggings laying around ? C’mon bro

Now that you mention it, the trainer where I go wears leggings under his shorts. And I don’t hate it. At all. I don’t go for younger guys, but he wears them well. Very well.

Yo I gotta Pair of Nike leggings js 😉

I like a man in leggings...its hot
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Wishing I could go for a walk
  • MelG7777
    Options

No?

I don’t claim that this will continue but imma ride the wave as long as I can. The big thing keeping me sane-ish right now is working out and trying to keep on top of my diet. My gym is doing Zoom workouts and they are amazing. I’m also in a step challenge with some people from the gym so I’m walking like crazy. So......we’ll see. I’m also baking like a maniac and my kids may need MFP Junior Edition if I don’t cut it out!🤣🙈
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,648 Member
    Options

No?

I don’t claim that this will continue but imma ride the wave as long as I can. The big thing keeping me sane-ish right now is working out and trying to keep on top of my diet. My gym is doing Zoom workouts and they are amazing. I’m also in a step challenge with some people from the gym so I’m walking like crazy. So......we’ll see. I’m also baking like a maniac and my kids may need MFP Junior Edition if I don’t cut it out!🤣🙈

Same, with so much time on our hands I'm working out constantly. I dont cook so I'm not eating 😬. I normally go out to eat...limited on that...so maybe this works out well for me 🤷‍♀️
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Got so bored I fell asleep for a couple hrs
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

No?

Same, with so much time on our hands I'm working out constantly. I dont cook so I'm not eating 😬. I normally go out to eat...limited on that...so maybe this works out well for me 🤷‍♀️

I need some of this motivation right now instead of thinking things like ‘i wonder if cheetos and ice cream would be good together’