Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Is anyone out there?

gi4udh4cufbu.png

One of my neighbours posted this to add humour to our neighbourhood community board. 😂🤣😅🤣😂 ... Thought it a fitting response.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    So I just finished my target run... And I can say on a positive note that they actually had some toilet paper, it's probably going to run out within the next couple of hours but I'd say that's a win

On another note the checkered, actually told me that she sees the same people coming in every single day buying toilet paper... And she just thinks to herself come on you mean to tell me you really need another one of those...

F*** some people seriously
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    Wondering where @RiderOfWestern went and if he's ok.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I’m watching tiger king murder mayhem and madness and it's the best show I've ever seen

One of those dudes was from OK close to here - Joe exotic - think he’s in prison now - I haven’t seen the doc yet but heard it’s worth the watch.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to keep busy and also keep engaged with friends online. It leaves so much room for me to put my foot in my mouth, to unintentionally offend. I’ve decided I’m pretty much a jerk who nearly always says the wrong thing.

I do this often - 🤷‍♂️ - fwiw you seem pretty genuine to me
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I’m trying to keep busy and also keep engaged with friends online. It leaves so much room for me to put my foot in my mouth, to unintentionally offend. I’ve decided I’m pretty much a jerk who nearly always says the wrong thing.

I do this often - 🤷‍♂️ - fwiw you seem pretty genuine to me

I second this observation (the part about her being genuine.) You can own the other statement. 😜
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

What's brought you to this conclusion? Doesn't sound right to me.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    So I just finished my target run... And I can say on a positive note that they actually had some toilet paper, it's probably going to run out within the next couple of hours but I'd say that's a win

On another note the checkered, actually told me that she sees the same people coming in every single day buying toilet paper... And she just thinks to herself come on you mean to tell me you really need another one of those...

F*** some people seriously

Bet they are all up on ebay
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Difficult to offend me, fire away. I'd rather someone be honest and say what's on their mind than sugar coat everyhting and walk on eggshells.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Difficult to offend me, fire away. I'd rather someone be honest and say what's on their mind than sugar coat everyhting and walk on eggshells.

😂😂😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    nanlj2pglh5f.gif

I feel like doing this would be so exhilarating!
    Wish I could.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    vukgpdw5d4qw.jpeg
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Agree with this 👆
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Another day of quarantine... Early morning in SoCal. Perks one up. Some of the mountain faces reminds us of Ireland, though not this side.

nrnkfwabc7nv.png
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Check
    Out
    Lines
    Are
    So
    slow
    Now
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Quarantined real life couples have really slowed down mfp forum traffic
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Quarantined real life couples have really slowed down mfp forum traffic

Rude.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    As the days pass I'm more inclined on taking a solo vacation once life returns to normalcy. Adding that to my bucket list...