What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    No disrespect. I’ve only been in Ross once. But....is this really where people are gonna loot if they’re gonna loot? Well they’re prepared if so.
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

sometimes they sell darn tough brand socks that got labeled as "imperfect" at the factory, for significantly less than what they'd cost normally.

it wouldn't be my first choice of place to loot (that goes to Academy) but i can see how some people would go for it
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    No disrespect. I’ve only been in Ross once. But....is this really where people are gonna loot if they’re gonna loot? Well they’re prepared if so.
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

sometimes they sell darn tough brand socks that got labeled as "imperfect" at the factory, for significantly less than what they'd cost normally.

it wouldn't be my first choice of place to loot (that goes to Academy) but i can see how some people would go for it

i’d loot cabelas but it would be tricky bc they probably good at protecting themselves so idk maybe something lame like PINK or sephora
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

i’d loot cabelas but it would be tricky bc they probably good at protecting themselves so idk maybe something lame like PINK or sephora

I'd probably do something exponentially lame and loot half priced books 🤷🏽‍♂️...
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Would people eat fewer brownies if they were called frownies
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

heck im already making plans to secure my local dollar general for when it's warlord time in november and beyond
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    “what store would you loot?” wouldve been good thread @hrichts

Im gonna go with costco for apocalypse rations in bulk

but, PINK and Sephora goods will bring you a pretty penny a couple months into "the devoid of civilization"
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    Time for that melatonin haze

I love actually being tired before going to bed
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,046 Member
    Options
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

Ross usually looks like it's already been looted 🤷🏽‍♂️

I LITERALLY lol’ed at this.😂😂 Who would know the difference? I’ve told a few people before who showed up at my house when my kids had it destroyed “excuse the mess, someone came into our house and ransacked the place”😂
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

I'd probably do something exponentially lame and loot half priced books 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I'd only loot Cabela's for the fudge tbh...maybe grab a new pair of hiking boots on the way out.

In reality, I'd loot and then give to the poor. Let's Robin Hood it, that's really what he did to Old King John anyways! I would also hope that a rooster minstral would follow me around while I did this though. Not great for going on the sly but really great for your PR and cool cred right? **Robin Hood and Little John walking through the forest**
  • MelG7777
    Options
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

We showed up at Dicks Saturday night. They ended up being closed. It was also boarded up. We pulled into a spot to look at the phone for a different store. (My son and I). A cop BACKS UP in front of the entrance. Like into the sidewalk and right in front of the doors. I think he thought WE were gonna loot. 😂I do drive a very large and suspicious vehicle so I don’t blame him but...man, missed photo op cuz I got nervous.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Would people eat fewer brownies if they were called frownies

Or drownies
  • MelG7777
    Options

I hear we are bday buddies.
  • CacoEther
    Options

Best feeling
  • CacoEther
    Options
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

This made me laugh out loud
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options

Are you another 9/5er??? We've got quite a group of us already on here!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

..... but I would only steal half of what I was originally intending to loot.
  • CacoEther
    Options

Are you another 9/5er??? We've got quite a group of us already on here!

Don’t spoil my thread surprise 😩
  • MelG7777
    Options
    “what store would you loot?” wouldve been good thread @hrichts

Oh yeah....I’d be real basic and loot Ulta. Lord knows I don’t need any more makeup to cake on my face. But lord knows I’m gonna. So....why not. And to further cement my basic-ness....Target. There, I said it.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

I'd only loot Cabela's for the fudge tbh...maybe grab a new pair of hiking boots on the way out.

In reality, I'd loot and then give to the poor. Let's Robin Hood it, that's really what he did to Old King John anyways! I would also hope that a rooster minstral would follow me around while I did this though. Not great for going on the sly but really great for your PR and cool cred right? **Robin Hood and Little John walking through the forest**

i’ve always wanted one of those tiny display tents for my cats