What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Did I miss a memo? What's up with all the super power threads??

WHAT WOULD YOURS BE?

shapeshifter
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

What does that mean?
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Speaking of lawn mowers, locally there was an accident this past week, a 5 year old was riding on a ride-on mower and got his leg amputated. Please, Please, don't ever let a child ride while you're mowing a lawn. :( Cannot imagine how the adults are feeling....:(

If the mower had the 'asshat left the seat' dead-man switch, and I was the adult who discoed it because it really is a pain in the *kitten*, I'd be highly critical of myself. Maybe even more like mad at myself than disappointed.

But, who let him ride it? 'cause that sure wouldn't have been me.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Just found out I'm not gonna be homeless. Came to an agreement w/ ol' boy selling this place. Woot woot!

hr0h021iac1f.png

You're going to need a lawn mower

ROTFLMAO. Naw, I'm gonna need to get a finishing deck for the tractor.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @cdubks88 Happy Birthday Chris!! ❤ I hope you're having a fantastic day. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend 🤗
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

WHAT WOULD YOURS BE?

I think I'd want the power to have all the powers I want..

If that's illegal... I'd want the power to make everyone and anyone do whatever I say... 😏
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    i like how many times @iMago has been tagged today like i bet his phone blowing up with notifications ♥️

@sweet_ermengarde

@iMago

okay, that's kinda funny....
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    i like how many times @iMago has been tagged today like i bet his phone blowing up with notifications ♥️

@sweet_ermengarde

@iMago

okay, that's kinda funny....

no dont tag me that feels like being poked in the eyeball
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

i don't use the app except for barcode scanning (shoutout to the time when we didn't have one) and i just keep the notifications off so it doesn't spam me with "hey are you doing this ONE thing to maximize your weight loss" spam adverts
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »

i don't use the app except for barcode scanning (shoutout to the time when we didn't have one) and i just keep the notifications off so it doesn't spam me with "hey are you doing this ONE thing to maximize your weight loss" spam adverts

Why does a dating app email you weightloss tips?

It has appearances to keep up. How else would all the married folk get away with it all these years?

i been saying for years they really should embrace the beast and have a dating/tinder aspect of things geared towards people who wanna stay active and healthy with each other anyhow you're welcome under armor where's my check
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

It has appearances to keep up. How else would all the married folk get away with it all these years?

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... 😬
  • MelG7777
    Options

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... 😬

6dun3evenlo5.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options
    No disrespect. I’ve only been in Ross once. But....is this really where people are gonna loot if they’re gonna loot? Well they’re prepared if so.
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    No disrespect. I’ve only been in Ross once. But....is this really where people are gonna loot if they’re gonna loot? Well they’re prepared if so.
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

5/10 would loot
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    r8me4y5j0mbh.jpeg

Ross usually looks like it's already been looted 🤷🏽‍♂️

So accurate 😂